Fresno Area Suds & Grub March 13th, 2015

I'll have to do some homework to see if it'll be open or not, but I'm thinking of setting up a follow up day run to the Shuteye Peak Lookout Tower. It's an easy run, nothing spectacular but the view, that even stock rigs can participate in. I'll post up the time and meeting place for the day run as it gets closer, but I expect it to be Saturday the 14th, the day after the Suds & Grub.

IF, the gate is open....Should be a fun run!

Shuteye Peak trip, last November:

IMG9518001_zps336b295d.jpg

IMG9596441_zps0cee7d79.jpg

View is amazing! I can see my house from here! And Russia!
20141025_1203401_zpsf9eef517.jpg

IMG9517991_zpsdce9bc10.jpg

20141025_1200341_zps4dbd876d.jpg

Here's a pic of Sir Panda and I with the beer I got from the tower keeper for spotting a fire when we went last July. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424213840.887780.jpgGood times for sure!!

We're on our last loop to Texas and it looks like I'll definitely be home in plenty of time to make it happen. Looks like a followup run to the Shuteye lookout tower might be a bust but I'm open to other ideas such as Bald Mountain or even just a snow day.

Doesn't look like I am going to make it out there on Friday guys. Hopefully I can catch the next one or see you guys on the trail. :beer:

Unfortunately we won't be able to make it.

Ridge, swing by my work if you come through at night. I'll be working nights till the end of March. Then I'm moving up north.

List has been updated. There's still lots of room for more.

I wish I could go. I will be working the next six days strait. The OT will help soften the blow when I settle up at ORE in three weeks. Just over two years and I will be able to retire and wheel and travel as the bank account allows.

ridg3runner,
Please add myself (Chris) and my wife (Leyanne) to the list for S&G. We live in Lemoore and would love to meet some more Jeep people for future trail rides!!!

V/R
Chris and Leyanne

Count us for another possible 2 door JK joining us. I talked a friend in my squadron into coming, shes got an 08 Rubi on 35's, ill ask her tomorrow if shes bringing a +1.

ridg3runner,
Please add myself (Chris) and my wife (Leyanne) to the list for S&G. We live in Lemoore and would love to meet some more Jeep people for future trail rides!!!

V/R
Chris and Leyanne

Cool! I'll update the list later tonight when I get down south.

Was going to try and make this but just found out I have to work night shift tomorrow :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom