Fresno Area Suds & Grub March 13th, 2015

Sorry guys, but it looks like I'm gonna miss this one. The city decided to go crazy today which means I have lots of paperwork to finish. I'm still going to do my best to make it. I'll be really bummed if I can't.

Thanks everyone for making the trip out tonight. Had a great time as usual. Please be careful on your drive home, we'll definitely work on some dates for a camping/wheeling trip in the near future.

Thanks everyone for making the trip out tonight. Had a great time as usual. Please be careful on your drive home, we'll definitely work on some dates for a camping/wheeling trip in the near future.

We had fun, of course Fergie missed it all and wanted to see pictures when I got back to the hotel!
Thanks Lee for your work on this.

Lee,
It was great to meet you and your wife! Leyanne and I appreciate your time and effort to put that together last night and we look forward to the next meet up or possibly even a trip sometime.

Pastor,
It was great to see you again, I hope you had a great drive back to the beautiful coast today and thank you for letting us experience the 5.13 gears, we are totally sold on that and cant wait to get ours installed once we get our new driveshafts.

Thanks again guys, I hope we can do this again before we are gone again for a deployment.

V/R
Chris and Leyanne

Lee,
It was great to meet you and your wife! Leyanne and I appreciate your time and effort to put that together last night and we look forward to the next meet up or possibly even a trip sometime.

Pastor,
It was great to see you again, I hope you had a great drive back to the beautiful coast today and thank you for letting us experience the 5.13 gears, we are totally sold on that and cant wait to get ours installed once we get our new driveshafts.

Thanks again guys, I hope we can do this again before we are gone again for a deployment.

V/R
Chris and Leyanne

Absolutely welcome, see you again soon

Top Bottom