From 35's to 37's

Torqt JK

Two years ago = no relation bracket. Not a must, but sooner is better than later. It's $70 add on and extends life of shock.

You'll want to confirm BS or just get wheel spacers to be safe. If you are running beadlocks, you'll be fine.

LoD is a quality set up, so should be fine there.

Gears at 5:13 will be appreciated with the 37s. ORE has the best price on that. And I've been nothing but thrilled with the service and work done there.

If you are running a Rubi, you will be fine on axle shafts, again until your not. Im still running stock fronts for now (56k and about 30k of that on 37s) had to replace rear shafts (after about 50k, 25k on the 37s). I've put 30k on the jeep since about a year and half since the lift and 37s. Lots of road miles and quite a few moderate/heavy wheeling trips. Just to give you an idea.

Since you've already the enforcer a couple years, might not be a bad time to have the shocks serviced and see if ORE recommends anything else from a maintenance standpoint.

Good point, I should probably do that. Thx for the input :beer:

dwvninety

Good job! You quoted Eddie for running 35's from taking it off the dealer lot. Your a friggin winner!

You would think that if you needed to trim the pinch seam for 35" tires running a 37" tires would need it. But what would I know :crazyeyes:

Skid_Kid

You would think that if you needed to trim the pinch seam for 35" tires running a 37" tires would need it. But what would I know :crazyeyes:

You quoted what it would take to run 35's at stock height. He is running the same lift as you. So instead of quoting something that has no relevance, why don't you chime in what your rig needed for 37's.

JAGS

Hooked
On last thing, if you didn't do the drag link flip with your current set up, highly consider it now.

dwvninety

No true. Prior to '13 the pinch seams need to be trimmed to clear 37's and some 35's.

So I guess Frank is wrong too?

You quoted what it would take to run 35's at stock height. He is running the same lift as you. So instead of quoting something that has no relevance, why don't you chime in what your rig needed for 37's.

JAGS

Hooked

Ha ha. Was speaking of myself. [emoji6] I remember cutting the front supports and was the first time I had ever used one.

Also remember drew being pissed about the dirt. Lol. That was actually kind of funny now looking back. How the fuck was I supposed to know Sedona/Azusa cyn dirt was still in there more than year later. Lol.

Top Bottom