From 35's to 37's

Skid_Kid

Also if you are going the foam route, which is not a bad thing. Do a test on something first to let the foam dry, then shoot it with the paint your using. Some paints will break down the foam.

Torqt JK

So....did u talk with ORE. What was their advise for your set up?

I haven't talked to them yet. Just getting ideas from Wayalifers about their experiences and knowledge. There is so much I want to do but I want to make sure I go about it the right way. Do it right the first time or at least take the right step along the way.

I have been really happy with the Enforcer lift, It's handled every trail and obstacle I have thrown at it really well. I just cant help but wonder how much better of a performance with coilovers and 37" it would be. Nothings cheap tho :crazyeyes:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I haven't talked to them yet. Just getting ideas from Wayalifers about their experiences and knowledge. There is so much I want to do but I want to make sure I go about it the right way. Do it right the first time or at least take the right step along the way.

I have been really happy with the Enforcer lift, It's handled every trail and obstacle I have thrown at it really well. I just cant help but wonder how much better of a performance with coilovers and 37" it would be. Nothings cheap tho :crazyeyes:

I just had the bump stop conversation with them about a month ago, with the 4" springs, you can run 37" tires on the "35" tire package Bump stops" WITH flat/trimmed fenders, the 37" bump stop package allows you to run your factory fenders untrimmed.

When I ordered my kit, I went with the 35" inch tire package for the additional up travel only. Knowing full well, I was putting 37s under the jeep straight away. Hope that helps. :thumb:

Last edited:

Torqt JK

I just had the bump stop conversation with them about a month ago, with the 4" springs, you can run 37" tires on the "35" tire package Bump stops" WITH flat/trimmed fenders, the 37" bump stop package allows you to run your factory fenders untrimmed.

When I ordered my kit, I went with the 35" inch tire package for the additional up travel only. Knowing full well, I was putting 37s under the jeep straight away. Hope that helps. :thumb:

Oh good to know. I should be good then. Do you know if front shock relocation kit is necessary or just recommended with my king 2.5?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Oh good to know. I should be good then. Do you know if front shock relocation kit is necessary or just recommended with my king 2.5?

I dont run the Kings, so I can not comment, but IIRC, 2.5 Kings WILL rub without the shock relocation brackets. :yup:

Top Bottom