From NY to Moab East coast pilgrimage to Moab 2014

Webe

June after schools out would be good. It will already be pretty dang hot in Moab but the Rubican should be almost perfect. Probably still hit some snow.

mataylor1

Would love to do this trip, don't live in NY anymore, but myself and the wife might be in to meet up somewhere in route from South Carolina. As long as the Jeep has enough done to it by then lol. If it goes well, this has the potential to become an annual event. That way we can make it at a later date, when the JK can handle Moab!!!

TheDuff

Would love to do this trip, don't live in NY anymore, but myself and the wife might be in to meet up somewhere in route from South Carolina. As long as the Jeep has enough done to it by then lol. If it goes well, this has the potential to become an annual event. That way we can make it at a later date, when the JK can handle Moab!!!

Moab is a lot of fun even in a stock rig:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

I'm planning this for after EJS so we have no problems getting hotel rooms but who ever is in as of now let me know and ill make a list

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Alan30

I'd love to commit, however we always have our refuel outages then at work. I'll see when the dates are supposed to be, but they can change. I had to cancel a Jeep Jamboree this year because the dates changed on a couple of weeks out. If I can get the days off, I'm in:thumb:

mrmet1983

I'd love to commit, however we always have our refuel outages then at work. I'll see when the dates are supposed to be, but they can change. I had to cancel a Jeep Jamboree this year because the dates changed on a couple of weeks out. If I can get the days off, I'm in:thumb:

More the merrier hope you can make it out. Wud be sick to have a convoy of jks going cross country !!

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

I went in 2012 and it's not all that crazy. Red Rock 4wheelers has that event running like a well oiled machine. It's just such an awesome sight to see.

I mean mainly for hotels and things like that it will be hard during ejs unless I book soon

Sent from my JK

conifers4

Red Rock 4 Wheelers sends me the EJS newspaper every year and it gets me so angry that I can't be there. Or maybe I can.......

mrmet1983

Red Rock 4 Wheelers sends me the EJS newspaper every year and it gets me so angry that I can't be there. Or maybe I can.......

It seems so far away but it's really not. April/May will be here soon and I can't effen wait !! I really hope we can get a big group to cruise across country. Even if we pick up people on the way since this will start in NY and end in Cali

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i wish i could commit to this cause this sounds awesome! maybe early next year i will have a better idea if i could or not. dont know where i will be with work and life in general lol

mrmet1983

i wish i could commit to this cause this sounds awesome! maybe early next year i will have a better idea if i could or not. dont know where i will be with work and life in general lol

I hear that man lol just figured this will give people time to get some money together if they are interested.

Trembley

You know what else would be cool...and somewhat closer for the east coast crew....silver lake and drummond island....hmmmmm??

mrmet1983

You know what else would be cool...and somewhat closer for the east coast crew....silver lake and drummond island....hmmmmm??

I'm dying to go to Drummond island !! I'm game for both lol

Top Bottom