From NY to Moab East coast pilgrimage to Moab 2014

mrmet1983

We should plan something before the winter

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Alan30

Awesome more the merrier and it's looking like end of April beginning of may

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

if it's in May, I'm pretty sure I'll have the time off from work and my lift done. Those should be the only 2 reasons I wouldn't be able to go:thumb:

mrmet1983

if it's in May, I'm pretty sure I'll have the time off from work and my lift done. Those should be the only 2 reasons I wouldn't be able to go:thumb:

Sweet more people the better

mrmet1983

How long do you plan on taking to get there wheel and get back.

Getting there I'm thinking around a week on the way home ill try to do a little faster. I'm taking a month off to do this

Hatewagon

Im coming down with about 4-5 other jeeps from Ottawa, Canada. Leaving may 3rd and staying till the 18th. Pm inbound

MOFO - Original 9

mrmet1983

I can't wait for this trip

mrmet1983

Getting closer and closer. I feel like once the holidays are over it will start to feel more real.

Smoked

Well Moab has always been on my bucket list.... if you guys dont mind some Texas folks joining in, I will see what I can do for vacation time... Same with the wife.... I still have to get my axle upgraded and re-geared before though... so we will see.....

Jerry~

Top Bottom