From Sahara to monster

sean.m.adams33

how are thoes coilovers? never knew snyergy made a setup?

They're pretty awesome. Lots of cutting and welding. They get the job done though. I still would've rather had the EVO DTD setup but I didn't know anything when I got it done. Thats why I wait now...

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
They're pretty awesome. Lots of cutting and welding. They get the job done though. I still would've rather had the EVO DTD setup but I didn't know anything when I got it done. Thats why I wait now...

Ah i was wondering how the install was, if and when i go coils ill just go with the evo bolt ons.

sean.m.adams33

Haven't been posting much, just trolling as I was stuck in Hawaii for a while. 😎 Back now and it wouldn't you know it, battery is dead. What with the cb and spod and lights and winch hooked up to it I'm not surprised. Oh well, installing an odyssey pc1220 in it tomorrow. Glad to be back. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384626248.995690.jpg

Wittys-JK

It's great to see another Sahara built up like yours. Hopefully mine will grow up like that one day. Jeep on brother.

sean.m.adams33

Thanks guys.

Nothing crazy today. Jeep was at the dealer all day getting the transmission line recall done and an oil change. Although the guys at midway jeep were digging the jeep. At first with all of them walking around it I thought they were gonna tell me I was way out of warranty.

Top Bottom