From Sahara to monster

bl17z90

Looks great, I don't know how I missed this thread before.

So does Synergy do something similar to Evo and have their coilovers valved to work well with the JK?

sean.m.adams33

Looks great, I don't know how I missed this thread before.

So does Synergy do something similar to Evo and have their coilovers valved to work well with the JK?

That's a great question. I can't tell you for sure but I do not think they are specifically valved the way the kings are.

rubicrawl

Wow I can't believe I missed your thread really nice looking rig brother is the spod pretty easy to install and did you drill a hole on the cage for your cb I have the kc mount like Eddie did but I'm getting the spod and it looks like the switches might be tight but your cb looks like it sits back more

Aeraun

Awesome rig sir. How do you like the brawler rockers? Right now I'm most likely gona pick those up but I know everyone says its better to go with weld on ones. Have you had any jarring hits on them? Any body damage?

The Force will be with you.... always

sean.m.adams33

Wow I can't believe I missed your thread really nice looking rig brother is the spod pretty easy to install and did you drill a hole on the cage for your cb I have the kc mount like Eddie did but I'm getting the spod and it looks like the switches might be tight but your cb looks like it sits back more

Thanks! The spod was one of the easiest installs ever. I used the same kc mount just run it the other way. It sits back further so you can still access the spod.

rubicrawl

Thanks! The spod was one of the easiest installs ever. I used the same kc mount just run it the other way. It sits back further so you can still access the spod.

I see thank you north ridge 4x4 has the spod on sale I think I'm going to order it tomorrow thanks brother

sean.m.adams33

Awesome rig sir. How do you like the brawler rockers? Right now I'm most likely gona pick those up but I know everyone says its better to go with weld on ones. Have you had any jarring hits on them? Any body damage?

Thank you. I have no complaints about the rockers at all. They have held up well over everything I've thrown at them. No body damage so far (fingers crossed). They take every hit just fine and I just retouch them up with bed liner.

Aeraun

Thank you. I have no complaints about the rockers at all. They have held up well over everything I've thrown at them. No body damage so far (fingers crossed). They take every hit just fine and I just retouch them up with bed liner.

Awesome, good to know. IMO they are one of the best looking sliders but if they don't do their job then that defeats the purpose. Thanks for the info and good luck with the rest of you build :beer:

RamP

Gotcha. Seems like a very accessible spot. Have you found it interfering with cargo at all?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
How's the steering felt with Slabs and 37's? Felt any need to upgrade to a PSC at all? I'm getting the same size tires for my Slabs so just wanted your impression. Thanks!

sean.m.adams33

How's the steering felt with Slabs and 37's? Felt any need to upgrade to a PSC at all? I'm getting the same size tires for my Slabs so just wanted your impression. Thanks!

Sorry so late with the reply, I definitely want to upgrade to Hydro assist. It isn't unmanageable at all though. There are times when I'm in the rocks that I wish I had it though. It gives me a nice little work out.

sean.m.adams33

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387718532.741176.jpg
Couple weeks ago I added a synergy tie rod. Also flipped my steering stabilizer since my old tie rod and ss took some nice beatings and gave my jeep a frown.

sean.m.adams33

Well it's official. I am an electrical idiot. What most would consider the easiest install on their jeep has been a nightmare for me. I'm referring to my CB radio. I have a cobra 29 and it has some sort of gremlin in it. It turns on (sometimes) but the display will stay off. The volume cuts in and out. The internal speaker quit working for a while bit now it's back. It's very frustrating. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE HELP! I will probably just have to send it in...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well it's official. I am an electrical idiot. What most would consider the easiest install on their jeep has been a nightmare for me. I'm referring to my CB radio. I have a cobra 29 and it has some sort of gremlin in it. It turns on (sometimes) but the display will stay off. The volume cuts in and out. The internal speaker quit working for a while bit now it's back. It's very frustrating. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE HELP! I will probably just have to send it in...

Did you ever get this figured out or call cobra about it?

Sent from my iPhone

hlax2525

Build looks awesome man, I wish I had an awesome rig like you. Starting to save for some early mods, gotta start somewhere

Top Bottom