Front Bumper Decision

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Wow that looks great! EVO should start making this with the holes for lights that is.

Agreed. That is a sexy ass bumper right there! If EVO made the Quarter Pounder with the fog light mounts I would be all over that! That grill cut is sweet too! Might be my next mod.

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Crazy how fog light holes are a deciding factor in a bumper. I thought about factory fog lights at first, but got over it and added some aftermarket lights that are brighter.

thardy

Banned
Crazy how fog light holes are a deciding factor in a bumper. I thought about factory fog lights at first, but got over it and added some aftermarket lights that are brighter.

I have rigids in the factory location right now. I like the ability to run the rigids in the factory holes. But we shall see when it comes down to purchase time.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have rigids in the factory location right now. I like the ability to run the rigids in the factory holes. But we shall see when it comes down to purchase time.

I have my cube lights hooked up to the factory switch also. So factory fogs weren't a deciding factor.

KingCopperhead

Agreed.

When I was bumper shopping the deciding factor between the quarter pounder and the brawler was that the brawler had for light holes.

At the time I didn't realize how easily I could add fog lights to the evo bumper. Not that I'm complaining about my poison spyder bumper. But if I could go back I'd likely go with the quarter pounder.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I really like the new Evo Pro series bumper.

And yeah I would probably drill holes for the fog lights. I did that on my current bumper (old style Mopar that came off of my 09), but I burned up my formerly very trusty drill doing it. It was not an easy job without a plasma cutter.

Top Bottom