FS: 2012 JKUR "Knuckles"

benatc1

Hooked
Surprised no one has come along on this yet, was actually thinking about it the other day and wondering if it sold. If it was in my budget when I was looking I would have jumped on it. This is a nicely built Jk

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Surprised no one has come along on this yet, was actually thinking about it the other day and wondering if it sold. If it was in my budget when I was looking I would have jumped on it. This is a nicely built Jk

Thanks!

A few nibbles and a few tire kickers, but nothing serious. I keep toying with the idea of keeping it for the kids, but would prefer to sell it at this point.

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks!

A few nibbles and a few tire kickers, but nothing serious. I keep toying with the idea of keeping it for the kids, but would prefer to sell it at this point.

Yea I hear that. Tough to find the right person sometimes. If you save it for the kids I can’t wait for the repeat thread that Sharkey had to deal with about his kids being handed stuff lol [emoji23] [emoji1304]🤪

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yea I hear that. Tough to find the right person sometimes. If you save it for the kids I can’t wait for the repeat thread that Sharkey had to deal with about his kids being handed stuff lol [emoji23] [emoji1304]🤪

:cheesy: Everybody on the internet is an expert on everyone else's business.

Price dropped to $33K OBO

MTG

Caught the Bug
Priced too high? Bad timing? Gas prices are on the rise? Everyone here already has a jeep? JL release killed the JK market? :idontknow: :cheesy:

I've only listed it on Reno C-list (small market) and have no real offers yet. I was going to list it beyond Reno, but thought I would elicit the wayalife experts as to price.

BaddestCross

Priced too high? Bad timing? Gas prices are on the rise? Everyone here already has a jeep? JL release killed the JK market? :idontknow: :cheesy:

I've only listed it on Reno C-list (small market) and have no real offers yet. I was going to list it beyond Reno, but thought I would elicit the wayalife experts as to price.
Personally, I think it's priced well for what you've done to it. I'm guessing the JLs are shaking up the JK market now. If you don't need to sell, be patient... The guy that knows the value will show up. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

fiend

Caught the Bug
FS: 2012 JKUR "Knuckles"

It’s easier for people to buy new because they can finance it. You need someone with $33k in cash to spend.

You have a nice jeep. I think you probably just need to advertise to a larger pool of people.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It’s easier for people to buy new because they can finance it. You need someone with $33k in cash to spend.

You have a nice jeep. I think you probably just need to advertise to a larger pool of people.

Bingo. Rubicat would be sitting in my driveway, otherwise.

Top Bottom