FS: 2012 JKUR "Knuckles"

MTG

Caught the Bug
Personally, I think it's priced well for what you've done to it. I'm guessing the JLs are shaking up the JK market now. If you don't need to sell, be patient... The guy that knows the value will show up. ��

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I agree, think price is pretty fair for what it is. Eventually the right person will come along. Can’t hurt to spread the market though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s easier for people to buy new because they can finance it. You need someone with $33k in cash to spend.

You have a nice jeep. I think you probably just need to advertise to a larger pool of people.

Bingo. Rubicat would be sitting in my driveway, otherwise.

Thanks!

I thought it was priced fair, but wanted a sanity check. I've never sold a car on C-list that wasn't gone in a week or so.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Surprised no one has come along on this yet, was actually thinking about it the other day and wondering if it sold. If it was in my budget when I was looking I would have jumped on it. This is a nicely built Jk

I agree. I told a friend to go and buy it.. but she bought a Sahara for around the same price. [emoji19]
Thought about picking it up awhile back.

MTG

Caught the Bug
You sell $33k cars on CL often? 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

No, not often. But I have sold plenty of cars of CL and bought a few that were above $33K. ;)

The trouble I see with modified cars is that the expected sale price will be higher than the KBB or other "traditional" valuation price. Most people buy cars on credit (along with everything else) and a bank will not likely loan above "market value" so unless the buyer has cash sitting on hand, they are stuck purchasing within the range that the bank tells them they can afford.

I'm not worried about it. Just getting a quick reality check. I assume it will sell at some point. If not, I'll keep it, and let kid #1 have a nice jeep in a few years. Then everyone can tell me how my kids are spoiled and haven't earned anything in life. It will then digress into a liberal/Trump debate and we can talk about spanking kids as a means of motivation.

:idontknow:

benatc1

Hooked
No, not often. But I have sold plenty of cars of CL and bought a few that were above $33K. ;)

The trouble I see with modified cars is that the expected sale price will be higher than the KBB or other "traditional" valuation price. Most people buy cars on credit (along with everything else) and a bank will not likely loan above "market value" so unless the buyer has cash sitting on hand, they are stuck purchasing within the range that the bank tells them they can afford.

I'm not worried about it. Just getting a quick reality check. I assume it will sell at some point. If not, I'll keep it, and let kid #1 have a nice jeep in a few years. Then everyone can tell me how my kids are spoiled and haven't earned anything in life. It will then digress into a liberal/Trump debate and we can talk about spanking kids as a means of motivation.

Not gonna lie, looking fwd to the latter..

fiend

Caught the Bug

Are we already at spanking kids? Damn shit moves fast around here.

MTG

Caught the Bug
A late weekend bump.

A little activity over the weekend after reposting it for sale. Meeting a couple people this week. If you're interested let me know.

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks. It was a little bittersweet as there were a lot of memories in that jeep. But certainly the right decision.

If by "my anvil" you mean an Audi S7 or RS7 in Daytona Gray Matte color, then we may have a deal. :cheesy:

How about a mostly stock high mileage 2014 2 door? I’ll even throw on some whiskey [emoji1303]

Top Bottom