Fs / ft 2011 VW gti apr tuned NJ

JKCRWLR

El_chupo_

I can see the station covering repairs in the instance you mentioned. They were probably smart and realized they had a good customer and wanted to do the right thing. I think it would've been real easy for a lesser company to say that no one else had a problem and so sorry.

Now as for this lovely VW, I would think that someone that would save two years of receipts might have stuck to one oil choice. [emoji6]

WJCO,

Could we see the car with a Starwood bed liner paint job? I think the seller is going to have to pay you a commission for showcasing his ride and giving potential buyers ideas of what they can do with this car. [emoji108]

Brent McCartney

Zero picture's of right side of car? Most people want to see the whole kar. Welcome to WOL. Not to many Jeep's would be worth less than this, so I hope he has cash to add.

WJCO

Meme King
WJCO,

Could we see the car with a Starwood bed liner paint job? I think the seller is going to have to pay you a commission for showcasing his ride and giving potential buyers ideas of what they can do with this car. [emoji108]

I don't know if I'll have the time for the bed liner, but I may. :) Yeah, he should totally offer me a commission. :cheesy:

Top Bottom