Fuck your forum, fuck your rules.

LKWJeeper

So I'm on JK Forum and this forum.. Didn't know there was such a heated rivalry. I guess I'm just ignorant to this issue.

Don't care to know why there is a rift. Just thought it's weird since we all have something in common.

foley0416

People just have nothing better to do. I reloaded the app on my phone this morning and they are talking trash in the reviews. I guess to each their own

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I'm on JK Forum and this forum.. Didn't know there was such a heated rivalry. I guess I'm just ignorant to this issue.

Don't care to know why there is a rift. Just thought it's weird since we all have something in common.

What you may not know is the owner of this site founded JKF and has since sold it. If you look in the pub section of WAL you will see there are several who are complete :asshat: and do not know who to interact with others. Additionally they like to hold grudges too long.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Big Chuck has 7 more posts on JKF than he does here. How can that be a comparison. He has also been a member there like 5 days longer than here. So yeah JKF is way better. Just ask the supermods.:icon_crazy:

He's probably a Pirate4x4 martyr who picked the short stick and had to make a troll run into WOL........Those guys over there are badass......do you know that they mine their own ore and forge it into steel......they make their rigs with their own bare hands no bolt-ons allowed........they're too cool to wave and they think naming your jeep is asinine.........must suck living life so full of themselves......selfish fucking idiots

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: I can assure you there is NO rivalry between WAYALIFE and JKF let alone a "heated" one. JKF was my old forum that I sold a couple of years back and to this day, it's the largest JK specific forum out there and they have a TON more members than us. In fact, if you look, you will see that I still have the most posts out of anyone there with almost 37,000 to my name. This is more than the top 2 or 3 members combined! The only hate there is out there is coming from them. The reason why you've never heard about this over there is because NOBODY here goes there to be a troll like they do so frequently here. Of course, we move any BS they create out of relevant threads and move them into here, the Pub and for all to see. We do this so that everyone knows exactly what happened and so that the trolls can't go back to JKF and tell stories about how they got banned for no good reason.

He's probably a Pirate4x4 martyr who picked the short stick and had to make a troll run into WOL........Those guys over there are badass......do you know that they mine their own ore and forge it into steel......they make their rigs with their own bare hands no bolt-ons allowed........they're too cool to wave and they think naming your a jeep is asinine.........must suck living life so full of themselves......selfish fucking idiots

~Woodrow~

All I know is that Buttpirate4x4 and JKO is a place where trolls go to get their justification for existinance. I have heard that about Buttpirate4x4, my only question how did the mine the ore? the would have to have some sort of tool, oh wait they are all tools.

Perhaps it is time for a little introspection, and a bit of calm understanding of what you speak.
;) Such nasty words so early in your intro...Too bad you don't know meanings.

LKWJeeper

:cheesy: I can assure you there is NO rivalry between WAYALIFE and JKF let alone a "heated" one. JKF was my old forum that I sold a couple of years back and to this day, it's the largest JK specific forum out there and they have a TON more members than us. In fact, if you look, you will see that I still have the most posts out of anyone there with almost 37,000 to my name. This is more than the top 2 or 3 members combined! The only hate there is out there is coming from them. The reason why you've never heard about this over there is because NOBODY here goes there to be a troll like they do so frequently here. Of course, we move any BS they create out of relevant threads and move them into here, the Pub and for all to see. We do this so that everyone knows exactly what happened and so that the trolls can't go back to JKF and tell stories about how they got banned for no good reason.
Makes plenty of sense! I started on a very small Jeep patriot forum and I prefer the smaller forums, because you get to know the other members. Numbers don't always mean everything.

By the way I want your XJ you're building that thing looks awesome!!

dannymalkin

Exactly! I was a member there since you still owned it, there are quite a few people there which has its advantages but the information here seems to usually be right the first time because of all the knowledgeable members. No rivalry lol

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Wow! This one is a record for the most venom exhibited on the first post. Could also be a record for the quickest entrance and exit. There really are some very nice and knowledgable JK owners here. Anyway, welcome aboard!

Top Bottom