Fuel Overflowing Issue Getting Fixed

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's a hell of a change from today. :thinking: Did you check the mileage before you brought him in? Maybe they are doing this,

LOL!! No kiddin. I was told the tech wasn't in today and that they are still hearing some noises that can't get looked at until it's back on the ground again and that wasn't going to happen until next week :grayno:

Moochie

Not to worry, I just called and now I'm being told that it won't be done until sometime next week. It looks like you might get Smokey before we get Moby :rolleyes2:

I called them on Smokey's request and asked them to keep Moby there until it's time for both of them to be released.

Last edited:
well i went to fill up the Jeep today and it spit fuel out again. my lady was holding the nozzle and was like WTF i thought this got fixed!! so i went to the dealer and they said bring it in on monday and they might replace the fuel tank under the emissions warranty... what a pain :banghead:

Brankz

My jk spills to is a 2008 and I have 43k can they fix it to?
Some features of my radio says not connect it.

So is bad that spills fuel? Cuz I don't mind

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes you should be covered to have it fixed under warranty. Chrysler extended the warranty for 2007&2008 model JK's to lifetime for this issue, just go to your dealer and as long as you have NO body lift they should fix it.

Brankz

Yes you should be covered to have it fixed under warranty. Chrysler extended the warranty for 2007&2008 model JK's to lifetime for this issue, just go to your dealer and as long as you have NO body lift they should fix it.

For now my jk is stock I only have a dual dynomax.

Soo is a big deal the fuel spit?
What is the worst thing that can happen ?

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

For now my jk is stock I only have a dual dynomax.

Soo is a big deal the fuel spit?
What is the worst thing that can happen ?

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

not really a big deal as much as it is annoying. fuel costs are high enough and idk about yours but mine spits like a 1/4 of a gallon back out so i don't need to be wasting the money. plus we didn't pay good money for our Jeeps so we can get fuel on us every time we go to the pump

Brankz

not really a big deal as much as it is annoying. fuel costs are high enough and idk about yours but mine spits like a 1/4 of a gallon back out so i don't need to be wasting the money. plus we didn't pay good money for our Jeeps so we can get fuel on us every time we go to the pump

Yea here fuel is like 4.30 bucks a gallon
But mine spits just a lil when I fill the tank. So no relly a biggie
What makes me mad is that I have to re turtle wax the fender because the gas makes it look old

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

what do they do to fix the overflow problem? my 08 spits fuel out too but its not every time its only every once and a while but its painful seeing a few bucks spit out on the ground. unfortunately im not the first owner on my jk so i do not have the warranty. if its something simple that would be nice but if not oh well ill jut deal with it. I also have a problem every once and a while with fast flowing pump building up pressure and making the pump click off after only a few seconds. not really a big problem just more annoying than anything

Top Bottom