Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

mpullum

I was at Sonic when the waitress brought out the food and said she had never delivered to a car with no doors! My son and daughter thought that was awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gleno99

I was at a friends house. His wife was driving up with the 6 year old daughter when the daughter asked the mom, "who's here in the raggedy car? (Because it had no doors or top)

seanb123

Today at work two 85+ year old nuns from Ireland came up to me and said that your jeep because I'd love to go for one more good ride before I die.

Tigereye10

Got a pretty funny one today. Parked next to one of my co-workers whom owns a 2dr TJ, well he had to stay over an extra four hours today so I got a chance to talk to him, he comes up to me and says "You really need to stop parking by my Jeep" I asked why, and he said "Because it makes my Jeep look small!" LOL. I then told him "Well its time to upgrade and keep up then!" hahaha :cheesy:

Needless to say we both got a kick out of it :)

JRoc

Got a pretty funny one today. Parked next to one of my co-workers whom owns a 2dr TJ, well he had to stay over an extra four hours today so I got a chance to talk to him, he comes up to me and says "You really need to stop parking by my Jeep" I asked why, and he said "Because it makes my Jeep look small!" LOL. I then told him "Well its time to upgrade and keep up then!" hahaha :cheesy:

Needless to say we both got a kick out of it :)

God I miss Geneva! My family vacations at G.O.T.L every year. I spent so much time there growing up. I always said, "one day...I'll live in this place..." Hasn't happened yet. How's the Old Firehouse Winery and the Walleye fishing? I'm jealous man. Is Eddie's still there?

Great looking Jeep btw. I bet within a couple of months you are going to start seeing some upgrades on that two door. :thumb:

Tigereye10

God I miss Geneva! My family vacations at G.O.T.L every year. I spent so much time there growing up. I always said, "one day...I'll live in this place..." Hasn't happened yet. How's the Old Firehouse Winery and the Walleye fishing? I'm jealous man. Is Eddie's still there?

Great looking Jeep btw. I bet within a couple of months you are going to start seeing some upgrades on that two door. :thumb:

Lol, Thanks. Yeah I've been in Geneva for about 18ish years now. Firehouse and Eddies are still alive and kicking! and the fishing is still pretty good from what I hear :) It's kinda funny when I see people come from all over the US to visit the Lake, but I will admit its still fun to cruze the strip from time to time, especially in the Jeep, always turning heads and getting a thumbs up haha.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Came out of the store today and a very nice old lady said....that is a very nice looking jeep. Gave me a smile.

bman198

Got a letter left on my jeep while I was at school here at ASU. Read: "your jeep is really sexy! -Kristy" haha made my day you could say.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
At a red light when this guy pulls up in some little car and a girl with him. He says nice jeep. The dumb ass friend I had with me replies "nice girlfriend". He didn't like that too much

Siebermd

Pretty

We were out shopping with my wife's Sahara. As we were leaving a lady says to me, "Thats a pretty Jeep." Ugggg :crazyeyes:

The wife and I were riding around with the top and doors off last weekend when a car full of college aged girls pulled up. The driver goes "WOW, I guess everything really is bigger in Texas! Your Jeep is sexy!" (I still have my Texas plates on). All I could do was give them a wave with my ring hand lol

JKWrang

"Is that a hummer? !" By a very obviously excited female. I didnt know whether or not to be upset hahahahahaha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bking_1

Nothing much but I had a guy approach me as I was pulling into a parking spot at the local quikimart. "That's a lot of Jeep!" If course my chest came out a bit more and told him thank you, but the rig isn't finished yet. He then asked what else I could I possibly do to it, which made me smile and think of all of the nice rigs on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
at the gas station, had a guy come up to me and told me his wife thought my Jeep was beautiful.

I looked in his car to tell her thanks and she was all smiles and looked like she was blushing - then he asked if I wanted to sell it! Nooooo

Top Bottom