Fusion 4x4 60/44 hybrid front and SF 60 Rear with Pro Grips and spare rear 60 shafts.

wjtstudios

Hooked
You have my gears turning.

If you had posted these before Jerry, I would have bought the pair.
Now I'm debating buying the pair anyway, and figuring what to sell after they are all here.

Have I lost my mind? Maybe.

Or sell Jerry’s front and run these as a matching set??

I’m all for helping out if we can find a solution or a split. I’m hesitating putting these up on Facebook or CL. I’d rather help a member out.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
Or sell Jerry’s front and run these as a matching set??

I’m all for helping out if we can find a solution or a split. I’m hesitating putting these up on Facebook or CL. I’d rather help a member out.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
What gears are in that PR44? May be able to make something happen if you decide to buy the pair, just saying I'm looking to regear and haven't yet...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

The PR44 has 5.13 gears and an ARB locker.
It also has Ried knuckles, Dynatrac ball joints, and Dynatrac Pro grip brakes.

I'm really thinking about this, and the PR would be a great deal for either of you guys

Ddays

Hooked
The PR44 has 5.13 gears and an ARB locker.
It also has Ried knuckles, Dynatrac ball joints, and Dynatrac Pro grip brakes.

I'm really thinking about this, and the PR would be a great deal for either of you guys

Plus it already has the tabs for the hydro steer :brows:

jdofmemi

That was the argument for the brakes..haha. She asked if I'd end up buying them later, which I said yes so she said go ahead and get them now...haha.

Just think, if you buy it now, before you bend your axle, you can sell your axle to make up a big part of the $$.

If you wait until after you bend your axle, you don't have anything to sell, plus have to pay full price for the new one.

MericaMade

Just think, if you buy it now, before you bend your axle, you can sell your axle to make up a big part of the $$.

If you wait until after you bend your axle, you don't have anything to sell, plus have to pay full price for the new one.
Ohhhhhhhhh that right there is the BEST reason to do it!!!! I got a $1000 for my front axle with issues and I had a few people lined up for it, so I could only imagine what a good one will go for.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Ohhhhhhhhh that right there is the BEST reason to do it!!!! I got a $1000 for my front axle with issues and I had a few people lined up for it, so I could only imagine what a good one will go for.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app
With gussets and chromoly shafts too...hmmmm. I hate you guys...haha. Although I'd have to buy a compressor and switch setup to run the front locker.

Edit: And front progrips on it. Wonder what I could get for it...haha. Damn it now I'm thinking too hard.

Last edited:

jdofmemi

With gussets and chromoly shafts too...hmmmm. I hate you guys...haha. Although I'd have to buy a compressor and switch setup to run the front locker.

Edit: And front progrips on it. Wonder what I could get for it...haha. Damn it now I'm thinking too hard.

In case you aren't thinking hard enough.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/59537-Anyone-need-a-PR44

Everything but the PSC Ram, same deal, and I will deliver it.

For food and beer I will even help put it in, or you can drive down here to my garage and we can do it here, your choice.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
It’s always easier to ask forgiveness than permission if you are having to convince the wife to buy expensive Jeep parts [emoji41]

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Top Bottom