Gay Talk

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
My problem is: A long time member likes to disparage gay people. Something only homophobes do. He doesn't have the balls to admit it. And you all respond by defending him and calling me a pussy. Get a fucking clue.

No, you said for ME to grow a set and admit I don't like gay people. Show me where I said I don't like gay people. You can't, so don't accuse me again.

dagdag

No, you said for ME to grow a set and admit I don't like gay people. Show me where I said I don't like gay people. You can't, so don't accuse me again.

I never accused you of saying you don't like gay people. I accused you of not having the balls to say you don't like gay people. See the distinction?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Still waiting for you to grow a pair and admit you don't like gay people. But if you need to hide behind pictures that's fine too. My expectations were low.

I never accused you of saying you don't like gay people. I accused you of not having the balls to say you don't like gay people. See the distinction?

Really? You can go fuck yourself.

Lance628

What your not getting is he called a vehicle gay its a phrase it doesn't directly reflect on gay people or the fact that your gay no one cares so stop pushing the fucking issues its people like you that make it bad for everyone cause you think everyone owes you fucking something just do us all a favor and go the fuck away

JAGS

Hooked
My problem is: A long time member likes to disparage gay people. Something only homophobes do. He doesn't have the balls to admit it. And you all respond by defending him and calling me a pussy. Get a fucking clue.

This made me laugh. That long-time member likes to disparage ALL people. You just happened to get "butthurt" (no offense) because you are gay and he made a reference to "gay." It was nothing personal, but you turning it to be that way.

BTW, being gay is not NOW LEGAL. Gay people never went jail for being gay. Gay people have always had the right to vote, Gay people could sit anywhere they want on the bus. Gay people didn't get tattooed and forced to walk into an oven. So get the fuck over yourself.

Scrambler

So you just rally behind and support someone who unapologetically admits he's a bigot, and you're surprised I assume you're in the same boat?

What is surprising is that you keep on with this crap in the "kill it with fire" thread. Maybe a Private message to the individual with whom you have taken issue, would be a better avenue for your frustration.

JAGS

Hooked
What is surprising is that you keep on with this crap in the "kill it with fire" thread. Maybe a Private message to the individual with whom you have taken issue, would be a better avenue for your frustration.

Nah, this guy must speak from his rainbow pulpit. Trying to make some stance on a random comment, in a random thread in some random internet forum.

Lance628

He wants the attention that's why some people thrive on it hes an aashole who probably didn't get enough attention as a kid so he's trying to get it now

How in the hell did i miss this?

1)To mr/ms dagdag, overlander makes fun of everything, so dont feel special.

2)im sure your not the first gay/bi to visit wayalife, but you sure are making sure to put that label front and center for everyone to read as if it is relevant.

Brent McCartney

You don't like it here than leave, and don't let the key board hit you in the Ass.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
This made me laugh. That long-time member likes to disparage ALL people. You just happened to get "butthurt" (no offense) because you are gay and he made a reference to "gay." It was nothing personal, but you turning it to be that way.

BTW, being gay is not NOW LEGAL. Gay people never went jail for being gay. Gay people have always had the right to vote, Gay people could sit anywhere they want on the bus. Gay people didn't get tattooed and forced to walk into an oven. So get the fuck over yourself.

Actually Jags, there have been laws against gays and gay people have gone to jail, some as recent as 2002: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States

"Prior to 1962 sodomy was a felony in every state."

Just an FYI.

But I agree with the spirit of this thread, that the comments are not "anti-gay" just "anti". I do not think that the comments represent anything homophobic or discriminatory. Let's just get on with the other forms of bashing in this thread, shall we?

JAGS

Hooked
Actually Jags, there have been laws against gays and gay people have gone to jail, some as recent as 2002: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States

"Prior to 1962 sodomy was a felony in every state."

Just an FYI.

But I agree with the spirit of this thread, that the comments are not "anti-gay" just "anti". I do not think that the comments represent anything homophobic or discriminatory. Let's just get on with the other forms of bashing in this thread, shall we?

I said going to jail for being gay. I do think it's gay, and quite alarming, that you were able to wiki that so fast. :eek:;)

Exodus 4x4

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441742418.919599.jpg
Yeah the gay reference was towards the vehicle, but then who really gives a fuck? Nobody gives a shit that you're gay. Truth is everyone's pissed that you're making such a big deal out of some dumb shit just so you'll get some attention. I doubt anyone here's even a homophobe, but most likely enjoy pissing you off.

Top Bottom