Gear ratio for 35's

BertaNation

I have a 2012 with 3.73 gears. I think with the swap to 35's I'll be "ok" but I've been seeing some gents put up stock 4.10 gear sets that i've thought about snagging up. low mile gears that were installed by the factory are probably just fine as long as they weren't torched. Living in the Charlotte area I don't see much mountains and I can deal with the sluggishness when I do. Also have an auto (not by choice I was limited by selection at time of purchase) and thought that the 35's with 4.10 ratio would be good. Thanks for the confirmation!

I personally wouldn't go from 373 to 410.
The gains are minimal compared to the cost. My suggestion is if ur gonna have it done and plan to stay at 35s then at least go to 456.
I run 35s and 488. IMO 456 would have been the better choice. 15 jku auto trans

GraniteCrystal

I personally wouldn't go from 373 to 410.
The gains are minimal compared to the cost. My suggestion is if ur gonna have it done and plan to stay at 35s then at least go to 456.
I run 35s and 488. IMO 456 would have been the better choice. 15 jku auto trans

I'm looking to go to 4.88 on 35s with auto transmission. What makes you wish you had done 4.56?

coop9779

I'm running 4.56 with 35's and power is good. Runs 2900 rpm at 75. I'm running nitto trail grapplers and a heavy beadlock wheel. Not as much power as stock but it's ok. I wouldn't go any deeper on gear ratio because of the high rpm on the hwy. thinking about a supercharger...

Top Bottom