Genright Aux Fuel Tank with EVO bolt on coilovers

whytiptoe

Yeah, I've read that on the internet too. It's too bad I've never see it perform like it's sold out on the trail. Granted, I'm just a mall crawler.

Being that money is a concern, just regear to the ratio you need and call it a day. Superchargers are a WASTE of money. This is why shops like Motech have so many of them lying around.

Well shit if they have them laying around then I might be able to get one for ever less money!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Wow that was actually kinda shitty, never once did I not appreciate your thoughts until now. That was a little dick like and there are other people who actually added value to the conversation. Thanks you for your thoughts.

Lol. Calm down. Don't let Overlander get under your skin. He was basically saying the same thing as everyone else in his own way. Don't get your panties bunched up.

whytiptoe

Lol. Calm down. Don't let Overlander get under your skin. He was basically saying the same thing as everyone else in his own way. Don't get your panties bunched up.

It really just caught me off guard is all. Been here for quite some time and never had a response like that for someone asking for more knowledge and a difference in opinion. Specially when others have already done the mod others are also considering it other than me.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It really just caught me off guard is all. Been here for quite some time and never had a response like that for someone asking for more knowledge and a difference in opinion. Specially when others have already done the mod others are also considering it other than me.

Dude you’re arguing with everyone here that has experience when you do not.

whytiptoe

Actually I’m not, never once did I argue with anyone here. Most of my statements where questions or possibly another view, never an argue. Brute has one and said mostly what Eddie said, however brute who has one does say he appreciate the added fuel for hwy driving. That actually was in my original post that it would be nice to cut down of fuel stop so I did not have to fill up twice a week going back and forth to work. Hell I may build one that only holds 10 gal, that way I don’t have to carry it and man handle the weight when I need to refuel. I don’t know what I’m going to do, I may end up doing nothing, but until I as questions and possibly make other also think of it from another view you just never know.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Buy a commuter car if you want better gas mileage. I’ve never met a family that can go 500+ miles in the car with kids and not stop. You’re kidding yourself if you think you will stop less traveling with kids.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I pulled a 2800 pound R-Pod, about 7900 miles, last summer. I averaged 10 mpg, and I was about ready for a stop every time I needed gasoline. I need to walk around a bit, after 3 hours of driving.

whytiptoe

I pulled a 2800 pound R-Pod, about 7900 miles, last summer. I averaged 10 mpg, and I was about ready for a stop every time I needed gasoline. I need to walk around a bit, after 3 hours of driving.

I can drive, the wife and I with child will drive from Nashville to Tulsa in about eight hours with one stop. We have done this drive at least 8 different times. Now if I could do the one stop in my jeep I would, but I would have to do two stops for fuel. As long as I have fuel I would be driving that’s why I think it would work for me.

Maineiac

Looks like you're a good candidate for the extra fuel! Like Brute said most tanks have baffles, so the slosh might be downplayed some. With a little experience having it on there, I'm sure you'll figure out the limitations of the new handling! Good luck with it, and safe travels.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom