GenRight FUSION series front bumper

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Having TWO engineering degrees, and 15 years experience working in the Automotive Industry as a Quality Engineer. I KNOW that air flow through the radiator is provided by a fan below 25 mph. I have not performed any wind tunnel testing, but I am certain a winch (which I do not intend to ever own) would provide some turbulence, but would not block flow to impede cooling.

No matter what, I spend my money on what I want, and you can spend yours on what you want. Just because I don't have the same bumper that you have, doesn't mean I'm not as smart as you.

I would like to see documentation that says it does block airflow. Below 25 mph, airflow is provided by a cooling fan.

Color me impressed by your resume. You said "I think that's been proven to not be the case." I was asking for proof, not speculation.

Spudcannons

Poison Spyder believes the winch above the bumper will not cause overheating and has not had any issues with their rigs. I would trust the real world experience over any number of years sitting in a class room regurgitating information.... :puke:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Poison Spyder believes the winch above the bumper will not cause overheating and has not had any issues with their rigs. I would trust the real world experience over any number of years sitting in a class room regurgitating information.... :puke:

I agree with real world experience. There is no substitution. You'll have to forgive me, but if a manufacturer tells you something I would hope you would see it for what it is. Especially if they have a potential monetary motivation for saying so.

Spudcannons

I agree with real world experience. There is no substitution. You'll have to forgive me, but if a manufacturer tells you something I would hope you would see it for what it is. Especially if they have a potential monetary motivation for saying so.

True about manufactures. I feel like we would have heard about it if it were b/s. I havent heard of overheat issues with jk's unless swapped, have you?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Having TWO engineering degrees, and 15 years experience working in the Automotive Industry as a Quality Engineer. I KNOW that air flow through the radiator is provided by a fan below 25 mph. I have not performed any wind tunnel testing, but I am certain a winch (which I do not intend to ever own) would provide some turbulence, but would not block flow to impede cooling.

:yawn37:

I've once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express :yup:

No matter what, I spend my money on what I want, and you can spend yours on what you want.

Funny, I could have sworn I said something along those lines back on post #2 :thinking:

Oh yeah, I specifically said, and I quote "not really a fan but the only person that needs to be happy with it is you :yup:"

Just because I don't have the same bumper that you have, doesn't mean I'm not as smart as you.

Funny, I don't ever recall saying that you needed to have the same bumper as me, just that I wasn't a fan of what you chose to buy. What that has to do with "smarts" is beyond me :idontknow:

TheDuff

:yawn37:

I've once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express :yup:

Funny, I could have sworn I said something along those lines back on post #2 :thinking:

Oh yeah, I specifically said, and I quote "not really a fan but the only person that needs to be happy with it is you :yup:"

Funny, I don't ever recall saying that you needed to have the same bumper as me, just that I wasn't a fan of what you chose to buy. What that has to do with "smarts" is beyond me :idontknow:

Obviously you are missing the point Eddie, you are clearly not entitled to voice any kind of opinion on someone else stuff! Unless it's a positive opinion to stroke thier epeen... such are the mysterious ways of the interwebs and now that you violated these rules, the gates of interweb hell will spew fourth trolls to harass you :sly: ;) sorry bro

Sithwindu

Give me proof, and not speculation.

I didn't show you my resume. If I did you would be impressed.

Unless your resume states under skills, the ability to shit out Elvis piloting a b-52 aircraft carrying enough food pills that leelu Dallas used to make chicken in a microwave to solve world hungry, I highly doubt you will impress anyone .

Benito

Caught the Bug
Unless your resume states under skills, the ability to shit out Elvis piloting a b-52 aircraft carrying enough food pills that leelu Dallas used to make chicken in a microwave to solve world hungry, I highly doubt you will impress anyone .

Wtf did I just read?? 😂

TheDuff

That would be impressive, but just barley;)

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Referring to the overheating...I believe all jeep run hot anyway. I have a Warn bumper with a winch. It sits high and have had no problem with it overheating. I have 83,000 on it. Now I have thought about adding a cooler I think jeep did not install on 2011 models.

Top Bottom