Get well soon crippledpetey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to yall for a speedy recovery

Was so happy to hear this! :thumbup:

Speedy recovery to Jason and let us know if you guys need anything.

wishing jason a speedy recovery.

Get well soon Jason, hope to see pics of you all and that new V8 back on the trails soon.

Here's to a quick and easy recovery! Can't wait to see the LS chew up the Trepadors.

Wow. All the best to you and your family. On the bright side he still looks good with his shirt off. #nohomo

Best wishes hope for a quick recovery

Get well soon!

Thanks everyone!

Sounds like maybe a pinched nerve. That sucks. Hope he heels up fast. Not being able to play with my kids would be the last straw for as well.

Basically all my nerves and spinal cord were pinched lol. My vertebrae were collapsed bulging my discs into my spinal cord. The funny thing is he said my arthritis was helping support it lol. I'm not even "old" yet and already dealing with this stuff. Oh well, recovery is on its way.

*edit: hit enter on accident. Thanks for the wishes.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hope you recover quickly Jason. If you need to be cheered up ask TheStick to tell you the joke about the guy tied up in the basement of a church, or what he'd do for a trail repair.

Hope you recover quickly Jason. If you need to be cheered up ask TheStick to tell you the joke about the guy tied up in the basement of a church, or what he'd do for a trail repair.

Thanks for the wishes. Isn't the one he told on the rubicon around the fire?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Get well and rest up buddy! Can't wait to get back out there with you and Petey 100%!

Last edited:

Panda

Thank you for keeping us posted Jenn [emoji106]🏼good to see the surgery's over and he's on his way to recovery, Jason get well soon my friend!

Trail JK

Hey Jason, I'm glad your surgery went well and your hands are already feeling better! I hope your results continue to progress in the right direction! Get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom