Get well soon crippledpetey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeeep

Hooked
Thank you everyone! This has been consuming me both physically and mentally. Hopefully this is the last of my neck surgeries. They did a bunch of clean up around my spinal cord and the nerve roots for ulnar and median nerves on both sides. Everything was focused in the C5/C6/C7 area. These were found while removing pieces of my clavicle on past shoulder surgery. My hands are already feeling 100x better. Only time will tell going forward.

having a family member with neck surgery and the pain I see them with everyday, I wish you a good recovery and hope you start getting some years of pain free or substantially less pain then what you've been dealing with.

You have a Jeep to get better for! JK lol (hey look a pun as well)

Sincerely wish you a good recovery so you and your family can enjoy more life pain free :beer:

having a family member with neck surgery and the pain I see them with everyday, I wish you a good recovery and hope you start getting some years of pain free or substantially less pain then what you've been dealing with.

You have a Jeep to get better for! JK lol (hey look a pun as well)

Sincerely wish you a good recovery so you and your family can enjoy more life pain free :beer:

Thank you. I honestly never realized how much it had been bothering me. You just adapt to "work around" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom