Giving you guys a chance & here's my wave - "fuck you"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know this just occured to me. The trolls come over here to get a rise out of us and get banned and to go back to their trolldom and claim they were banned for no reason. Here is a thought, just do not let them get the best of us and just ban them and move on. If the keep coming back like Matti does ignore them. They are acting like the little brother or sister that keeps annoying you just because they know we will react. Once we quit reacting to them then maybe just maybe the trolls will stop. JMHO

R/
Will

Trust me, we've tried that approach before over on JKF. It doesn't help and if anything, it somehow gives the trolls greater purpose to sneak back on and do the same thing.

akpostal

Banned
wow, so many negative people in that link.
i find it funny how theres so much hate toward eddie/wayalife/sponsor's or anything that people see eddie affiliated with.
and here i thought we were in jeep forums and not hate ones :confused:

I was hoping yall would prove them wrong.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I was hoping yall would prove them wrong.

By coming here and giving us the one finger wave? Do you shit on your friends carpet when they invite you over for dinner? You either have no sense of reality it, or it's worn off from hanging out on JKO and Pirate too long..

akpostal

Banned
So you flipped us all off then asked for advice on a leveling kit so we could prove them wrong? Sorry we don't need to prove shit to them

Ill flip anybody off, dont think yall are special. I flipped my boss off today.

You have just proved them right, that they, the global they, are right about all of yall.

Go lay down.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Im not. Worked construction for 18 years, memeber of the USMC, and just unplesant to be around.

Apparently you aren't good at catching sarcasm. In any case, I've never heard any Marine say they were a "memeber" of the USMC. Are you a Marine?

Top Bottom