Glad to find you!

JimBob

After 40+ years of enjoying roaming around various off road environments in many different vehicles, last March we finally bought a 2021 Wrangler Sport S. First Jeep experiences were in military non-Jeep brand military "Jeeps" in Vietnam. Then various vehicles roaming around southern California deserts and mountain fire roads. Never understood the Jeep Wrangler crowd's affection for them until finally test driving the current version, just to satisfy myself that it would be too rough riding for my aged body to tolerate. Well, surprise, surprise- fell in love with it and bought it on the spot. Thank goodness this one doesn't drive like the military ones.

Attachments

• IMG_05814.jpg
    IMG_05814.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 11

FFPulley77

Hooked
After 40+ years of enjoying roaming around various off road environments in many different vehicles, last March we finally bought a 2021 Wrangler Sport S. First Jeep experiences were in military non-Jeep brand military "Jeeps" in Vietnam. Then various vehicles roaming around southern California deserts and mountain fire roads. Never understood the Jeep Wrangler crowd's affection for them until finally test driving the current version, just to satisfy myself that it would be too rough riding for my aged body to tolerate. Well, surprise, surprise- fell in love with it and bought it on the spot. Thank goodness this one doesn't drive like the military ones.
Welcome! Glad to see another 2 door here!!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife! The Jeep has evolved from its roots, for the better! Thanks for your service! 🇺🇸

Top Bottom