Gladiator lackluster sales??

Bullwinckle

Hooked
My children are away (or about to) to college, and don't like to go wheelin' with the old man anymore anyway...however, I've been waffling between keeping the four doors and having lockable storage for recovery gear/tools/etc...or go with a two door like the Sandstorm and extend the bed into the cab, keep the back open and have the bed cage extend into the cab...possible custom soft top...I could get away with it if I keep it in southern Nevada like I plan to.

Congrats on almost being free of children lol As well as them heading to college... at least you can now work on a build and not have to worry about the extra passengers lol [emoji106]

The sandstorm idea would be bad ass! Especially with the soft top it would allow more space for lockable storage and such. Nevada sounds like a good plan to me hope it works out for you.

WJCO

Meme King
...or go with a two door like the Sandstorm and extend the bed into the cab, keep the back open and have the bed cage extend into the cab...possible custom soft top...I could get away with it if I keep it in southern Nevada like I plan to.

Couldn't you just get a JLU and do that easier than starting with a JT ?

Brute

Hooked
Couldn't you just get a JLU and do that easier than starting with a JT ?

That thought has crossed my mind...what is easier, chopping a 137" wb down to 128" and bobbing the bed...or stretching a 118" wb to 128"?...

MericaMade

I'm not a fan still. But, I will say I like Eddies, Brutes, Evos, and Bubbas because they are lifted with 40s and done right. They are just so damn ugly stock. And why don't they have a normal rear door?

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

I'm not a fan still. But, I will say I like Eddies, Brutes, Evos, and Bubbas because they are lifted with 40s and done right. They are just so damn ugly stock. And why don't they have a normal rear door?

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. Probably because it’s easier to produce one set of doors that fit both the JL and the JT. Another reason I think the JT will have a short run.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom