Gladiator Truck?

wibornz

I am just not digging it. The old saying is buy more truck than you need. I can't imagine the tow capacity would be high enough to tow anything other than a lawn mower. There is no way I would hook up a horse trailer or a trailer with three or four atvs on it. It is a four door = four people = four atvs, four dirt bikes, or two sxs or one four seater sxs. I think owning this truck would mean that you would have to own two trucks. One to do real truck stuff and then this Jeep truck.

WJCO

Meme King
I just couldn't leave that first picture alone :grayno:

I'm no Picasso, but I just had to see some bigger tires on it.

render.jpg

Exodus 4x4

Seems a bit odd to me to have a break between the cab and the bed but to have the rear fender "hang" over that break. Maybe I'm just being overly critical to save myself some money. ;)

Yeah, and why are the rear doors still angled forward at the bottom? Maybe it is just more bullshit images.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just saw the Artec pic you posted. The door still doesn’t make sense to me.

Last edited:
I am just not digging it. The old saying is buy more truck than you need. I can't imagine the tow capacity would be high enough to tow anything other than a lawn mower. There is no way I would hook up a horse trailer or a trailer with three or four atvs on it. It is a four door = four people = four atvs, four dirt bikes, or two sxs or one four seater sxs. I think owning this truck would mean that you would have to own two trucks. One to do real truck stuff and then this Jeep truck.

Agreed 100%

However for people that don’t already own Jeeps I see this being a big hit. Hell, I would have one if they were available when I bought my JK.

wjtstudios

Hooked
In the end, I’m glad they are going for it and building it. There’s been talk for years of building it, and finally it’s here. Good and bad, it’s really fricken cool! Can’t wait to see a gladiator in person.

fiend

Caught the Bug
If they made it a 2 door with a bit of an extended cab it would make more sense to me. This thing reminds me of the Ford Explorer from the early 00s that had that useless bed on it.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Exactly. It’s not a pickup truck. It’s a four door Jeep with a larger, insecure storage area. And too long to take off-road. Should sell like hot cakes.

GTJeeper

With the bed and body being separate I’m sure they’ll flex on body mounts independently, curious if the fender being attached the both will create a problem or not.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Interesting differences from the renderings that we’re out before... fuel filler and fenders for example. Who really knows whats what anymore... just gonna have to wait a couple more weeks to know for sure. I’m kinda liking the older rendering more.

IMG_5840.JPG

trplxj

I really excited for Jeep “truck”. I really don’t care what they call it, scrambler, gladiator doesn’t matter to me.

I’m hoping that the diesel version gets 30+ mpg. I already have a trail rig and would use this as a everyday, daily driver. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s reasonably priced [emoji849]. Most likely it won’t be and I’ll end up buying something else.

I see this being a huge hit for Jeep.

Top Bottom