Gladiator Truck?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Seems a bit odd to me to have a break between the cab and the bed but to have the rear fender "hang" over that break. Maybe I'm just being overly critical to save myself some money. ;)

Yeah it’s odd. It does make me think this isn’t the finished truck.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Your brute will become even more rare. I don’t see AEV cutting up JLs to make JL brutes with the JT on its way. Never sell it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just going to have to see it in person. The rear overhang is a possible problem off-road. I like Doug’s pic with the bigger tires though. Going to be interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brute

Hooked
Just going to have to see it in person. The rear overhang is a possible problem off-road. I like Doug’s pic with the bigger tires though. Going to be interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, the departure angle for all trucks is a drawback on the rocks...as well as the breakover angle due to the long wheelbase...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Sadly? The Jeep scrambler, the Jeepster with a truck bed, the CJ2A with extended beds were no trucks either 🙄

Sadly? The Jeep scrambler, the Jeepster with a truck bed, the CJ2A with extended beds were no trucks either [emoji849]

Yea I don’t get it. “Sadly”?!
Hell I think the compass and Cherokee are hideous and would never buy one. I still hope they sell like crazy cause it helps the brand. Same deal with this truck. Last thing I want to see is a flop that drags the brand down.

Top Bottom