Gobicon 2017 JKU Recon build

longarmwj

Looks awesome! Do the rock lights have a dedicated white LED, or is the white made by mixing all the colors together??

PS: if you ever get new rock sliders, I want your current ones :cheesy:

Gobicon2017

Looks awesome! Do the rock lights have a dedicated white LED, or is the white made by mixing all the colors together??

PS: if you ever get new rock sliders, I want your current ones :cheesy:

Thanks, the lux rock lights don’t look like they have a dedicated white but you could never tell by the brightness they put off for being so little. However the mixed white is white.

As far as rock rails I’ll keep ya in mind.

Gobicon2017

Last edited:

Gobicon2017

Monday can’t come soon enough. Next addition will be rock hard sport cage and a set of pro grips to help slow things down a little. [emoji44]

Gobicon2017

Benito

Caught the Bug
Here’s my Poison Spider sport cage, I had it powder coated with a color really close to Gobi

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

I also powder coated my Evo tire carrier, you can see how close/off it is a little more

IMG_5615.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Here’s my Poison Spider sport cage, I had it powder coated with a color really close to Gobi

View attachment 312816

View attachment 312817

View attachment 312818

View attachment 312819

I also powder coated my Evo tire carrier, you can see how close/off it is a little more

View attachment 312820

View attachment 312821

View attachment 312822

Man how have I not seen it with the tire carrier painted tan. Looks sick!! [emoji7] I’m jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom