Gobicon 2017 JKU Recon build

Gobicon2017

Yes it’s called one key. There’s any app to locate it using cloud services etc. you can even lock it out and make it unusable etc. pretty cool. Now my freaking tools are smarter than me. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

Suggestion needed. Still waiting on my machete’s to arrive hopefully tomorrow. Do most transfer TMPS sensors or buy new ones. Also I’m gonna powder coat the rings either gobi or red. What do y’all think. I’m leaning towards red. I was playing around with online and painted the red. Decisions decisions

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_0707.JPG

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
Suggestion needed. Still waiting on my machete’s to arrive hopefully tomorrow. Do most transfer TMPS sensors or buy new ones. Also I’m gonna powder coat the rings either gobi or red. What do y’all think. I’m leaning towards red. I was playing around with online and painted the red. Decisions decisions

I transferred my TPMSs over to Chamber Pro II’s which are essentially the same wheel. I think it’s nice to have a read out of the pressures. The powder coat I was using that matched gobi, didn’t really match, it is too light, “Santana Beige” from Prismatic Powders. If you find a better match let me know.

Gobicon2017

I transferred my TPMSs over to Chamber Pro II’s which are essentially the same wheel. I think it’s nice to have a read out of the pressures. The powder coat I was using that matched gobi, didn’t really match, it is too light, “Santana Beige” from Prismatic Powders. If you find a better match let me know.

Thats the exact company my guy gets his Powdercoat supplies from. Good to know it’s not a match before hand. I’ve found paint that matches pretty damm close though. Guess I’ll break down the rims and tires to get the Tmps’s out. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

Today I received my rims and began the process. I decided to test fit one of the rims and the Crome kinda stuck. For now anyway. Got one on and I thank they look awesome. Daytime pics to come. IMG_3071.JPG IMG_3078.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think you should go with gobi. I saw a JK with the rings and center caps painted that way and it looked really good. Wish I would have snapped a pic for you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app View attachment 307112

Top Bottom