Goin' topless

bob-o12jk

Banned
Yep 100 degress here today too. Just finished putting the top back on :-(

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
No way I'm taking the top/doors off today. God damn frost advisory this morning! It's almost summer and I have had them off only twice now! This is lame.....

Sent from my iPhone

MobyJR

No way I'm taking the top/doors off today. God damn frost advisory this morning! It's almost summer and I have had them off only twice now! This is lame.....

Sent from my iPhone

Gay.... Must be global warming or something. It's 55 here. Still a little chilly but still worth rolling with the doors and top off. I guess it's like 95 or 100 back home in CA. Lucky bastards.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Gay.... Must be global warming or something. It's 55 here. Still a little chilly but still worth rolling with the doors and top off. I guess it's like 95 or 100 back home in CA. Lucky bastards.

If it was 55 I would totally freeze for the short ride to work just to be naked this afternoon with it of it was going to be nice

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It sure is. I'm pretty sure if I touched my vents right now I'd get burned.

I'm amazed at how hot the heaters get. I put my hand in front of the vent a couple weeks ago to warm up and it actually burned a bit :eek:

my little brother and i a few weeks played a little game with the heater. put your hand about 6-8 inches away from the vent at full blast/heat and see how long you can hold it there without almost dying. needless to say he won cause i didnt feel like having blisters on my hand after 30 seconds of pain :naw:

MobyJR

my little brother and i a few weeks played a little game with the heater. put your hand about 6-8 inches away from the vent at full blast/heat and see how long you can hold it there without almost dying. needless to say he won cause i didnt feel like having blisters on my hand after 30 seconds of pain :naw:

Hahahaha that's funny. Sounds like a game me and a few other dummies at work could play. Maybe put money on it :)

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
This weekend May 18th is National Go Topless Day! Are YOU ready?
Is there any special Topless runs this Saturday? Anyone down for a topless beach cruise down PCH from Seal Beach to San Clemente in the OC?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368556764.738213.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Everything but my top is off. Just the top of the too because my white arse will burn to death if I don't leave it on and the spiderweb shade is packed up.

MTG

Caught the Bug
This weekend May 18th is National Go Topless Day! Are YOU ready?
Is there any special Topless runs this Saturday? Anyone down for a topless beach cruise down PCH from Seal Beach to San Clemente in the OC?

[

Been ready. :thumb:

Do I need to go doorless too? :idontknow:

Top Bottom