Good Bye AEV...Hello EVO!

Rock-itman

You need to get down here and hit the trails with us again!:yup:

Rugged Ridge. They fit pretty good.

Quick off topic ?? Thoose RR 1/2 doors , do they have factory fitting interior panels ? Thanx sry about the jack . Iv been tryin to decide this for a few months now . Thanx Dana :thumb:

FoxC

They do have interior panels. The only negative is that the panels are a little shiny. Imo it would have been better if the interior side were more flat black. But thats just a preference though. They went on very easy with just a little adjusting and the latches do not rattle. All in all...not bad. I'll try and get some interior pics later today for you.

Last edited:

FoxC

Looks Great!!! This is one of the best thread I have seen....

:beer:
Thanks!

Sweet doors. The interior is pretty nice.
Do they expand when hit with direct sun light?

Just installed them the other day so not to sure about them expanding in the heat...:idontknow: They will definitely be heat tested in a few months here though...::icon_crazy: We'll just have to see how they hold up.

Rock-itman

They do have interior panels. The only negative is that the panels are a little shiny. Imo it would have been better if the interior side were more flat black. But thats just a preference though. They went on very easy with just a little adjusting and the latches do not rattle. All in all...not bad. I'll try and get some interior pics later today for you.

Thanx , very appreciative . Was going to do the bestop 1/2 rock doors w/ the enclosure kit . Figured id get the best of both worlds but then realized the interior end also . Thanx again ;) Sry also , wheres the switch for window or crank ?

Last edited:

FoxC

Thanx , very appreciative . Was going to do the bestop 1/2 rock doors w/ the enclosure kit . Figured id get the best of both worlds but then realized the interior end also . Thanx again ;) Sry also , wheres the switch for window or crank ?
No electronics or windows. Half doors can be used with canvas uppers similar to the sides on a soft top. They slide into the top of the half door on pegs. RR offers them separate.

Rock-itman

No electronics or windows. Half doors can be used with canvas uppers similar to the sides on a soft top. They slide into the top of the half door on pegs. RR offers them separate.

Yes sry after i posted , i realized everything is done w/ the softs . Thanx for the info ,i may do the RR ones also . The Mopar is around 4k$ for everything w/ the 4 dr WOW . Goodluck they look pretty cool just w/ Ecoat also . thanx again DANA :thumb:

FoxC

If you leave your jeep there long enough, they may mate and you might end up with a JK with a sweet V12 and yellow calipers!
Well...that didnt work out too good. My rig ripped its shaft boot while trying to dry hump that Lambo...:doh:
IMG_20130321_120555 (800x600).jpg

Top Bottom