Good Times with Good Friends & Gladiators Down in Arizona

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That trail looks awesome!!! Harris was rocking it! Thanks for the pics on your day off from work. I’m sure fun was had by all, especially when your in good company

Ddays

Hooked
Looks like it was a blast. Also looks like lucky dog Harris scored a set of the unicorn EVO JL/JLT sliders?

Coop

Caught the Bug
Man! Awesome trail! Thanks for the pics! Always can count on you for great shots! Did Harris ever use 4WD, Lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Looks like a great time out in the desert! It seems like the length of the JT tends to make it more susceptible to body damage sucks but still one bad ass truck. Would you of taken on the same obstacle if you had your JL?

DMF

Thanks for sharing and great pics. Glad you guys had a great time. My stress level would be pretty high if that was my red JT.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What’s the story on the EVO truck? Does Mel race it? We see it pop up every now and then on The JKX videos too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That’s Chase 12. I know he used it on ultimate adventure one year and he uses as a support truck for other events. Outside of that I’m not sure

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What’s the story on the EVO truck? Does Mel race it? We see it pop up every now and then on The JKX videos too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Old ass truck he built back in the day. It’s beat to shit but wheels like no other. It was sold and bought back a few years back.

Super fortunate that he paid for the levitation feature on this model JT. Comes with a levitate button right next to the sway bar disco button. IMG_0352.jpg

Top Bottom