Goodbye rtguy1

JAGS

Hooked
Seriously jags just piss off. We have met in person and u r no tough guy, so stop being a catfish.

Nowhere have I ever claimed to be a tough guy. So we actually agree on something. 👍 I also don't recall meeting, but that doesn't mean we haven't.

Though not tough, I am an honest guy and all I was doing was pointing out the facts you might have forgotten or are unaware of. Say what you will about me pointing out facts.

While I respect you wanting me to piss off, it means nothing to me nor likely the many people and many friends I associate with online and off that are part of this forum we benefit from.

- Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess the fact that I don't answer to you makes me dishonest. Idk? Like I said it doesn't matter and I'm finished with the subject. If u want me off of your forum for whatever reason just say so instead of whatever you want to call this.

As a matter of fact, yeah, it does. You know, the people you call your friends speaks volumes about a person and yours are starting to speak volumes about you. If you're willing, I would prefer that you not spend anymore time on my forum.

rtguy1

As a matter of fact, yeah, it does. You know, the people you call your friends speaks volumes about a person and yours are starting to speak volumes about you. If you're willing, I would prefer that you not spend anymore time on my forum.

You sure do enjoy judging people. I guess when u make the internet your life and spend so much time on it running your forum it's easy to get out of touch. The reality is its the internet and really doesn't speak volumes about anyone. Judge away based on what you've seen and heard on the internet. Go ahead and get your last word in. Sad story. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You sure do enjoy judging people.

Please, you can get off your self-righteous high horse now. We all judge only, honest people will admit as much and yeah, I am judging you. It took some but it was becoming harder and harder for me to look past the people you call your friends and, I am reminded of the things you've said here in the past such as...

"And no I didn't go out drinking like all you fucks would like to think. Just remembered to come back to this thread and then i see all these lame ass comments from ass kissers who have nothing to do with the original thread and figured someone's gotta say it. Believe me, I'm not the only member here that is sick of a lot of the lame shit around here, but I'm the only one willing to speak up. I don't need a bunch of girls backing me up like some of you do, I'll stand alone you fucks. None of you bitches scare me one bit if that's what you think you are doing. I don't give a flying fuck about any of you. If you fucks wanna call me out then what up? I don't give a fuck. I ain't no OC bitch. Win or lose you bet your gay fucking ass I will be there "

You've got some real anger issues in you and I've finally realized why you call people like Bob-o, CombatVet and Jeek your friends. Please, do yourself a favor and spend more time with them.

I guess when u make the internet your life and spend so much time on it running your forum it's easy to get out of touch. The reality is its the internet and really doesn't speak volumes about anyone. Judge away based on what you've seen and heard on the internet. Go ahead and get your last word in. Sad story. :grayno:

Yeah, that's me. You nailed it. My whole life is the internet and I'm totally out of touch. What I can tell you though is that a lot of the people I meet here on the internet, the ones that I find to be nice and fun to be around also turn out to be just as nice and fun when I see them in person, at things like Suds-n-Grubs or out on the trail. Even meeting you in person, I have to say that you carry around a negative vibe and one that I would prefer not to be around.

I do appreciate you allowing me to have the last word though. I hope you stand by it and just leave.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
If you fucks wanna call me out then what up? I don't give a fuck. I ain't no OC bitch.

That was my favorite part. :cheesy:

Damn. I guess I'm an OC bitch ... But I'm not sure what that means exactly. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

TheDuff

Can I be an oc bitch even though I don't live there?

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

"And no I didn't go out drinking like all you fucks would like to think. Just remembered to come back to this thread and then i see all these lame ass comments from ass kissers who have nothing to do with the original thread and figured someone's gotta say it. Believe me, I'm not the only member here that is sick of a lot of the lame shit around here, but I'm the only one willing to speak up. I don't need a bunch of girls backing me up like some of you do, I'll stand alone you fucks. None of you bitches scare me one bit if that's what you think you are doing. I don't give a flying fuck about any of you. If you fucks wanna call me out then what up? I don't give a fuck. I ain't no OC bitch. Win or lose you bet your gay fucking ass I will be there "

Somehow I knew it would come to this.

Top Bottom