Gorilla's super slow Building of SilverBack

SilverBack

Installed the coil half of the Evo leveling kit. Will give it a week or so to settle before installing the spacers in the rear.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429376378.517228.jpg

SilverBack

Installed the rear spacer of the Leveling kit... Looks much better in my opinion!
I know it's not the best photo but you get the idea. The rubi rails are 20.5" off the ground in the rear and 20.1" off the ground in the front. Pretty damn level if you ask me....!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430756294.431202.jpg

What say you?

Last edited:

SilverBack

Nice rig. There is an off-road club in Kaiserslautern (ramstein) that do events over here.

Thank you brother, I am prior USAF myself, Power Pro...Can I ask you is you use USAA insurance? Being in Kosovo I am looking for a new insurance company overseas... Nice Rig also!

Pyro1415

Nice im structures lol. Ce brothers! Yes I use usaa and they're awesome in roll overs over here. Just show pictures and they pay for theft too

SilverBack

I know it's been a while on the build but life is happening and taking some time to enjoy SilverBack with the wife and dog. Finally got around to swapping out the black fender flares for the billet ones and damn it looks good! Hope you all agree!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439543965.678754.jpg

SilverBack

I know it's been a while on the build but life is happening and taking some time to enjoy SilverBack with the wife and dog. Finally got around to swapping out the black fender flares for the billet ones and damn it looks good! Hope you all agree!!!
View attachment 159811

Have had the Billet Silver flares on for a while now and have enjoyed them. Not sure I get that same look of terror from other drivers as I did with the black ones .

SilverBack

nice build. those seat covers are awesome

Thanks, the color options are a bit different for the interior color I have. When I ordered the jeep I ordered the black and tan. So I ordered the seat covers. After they arrived I was told buy Jeep that they would not produce the Hard Rock with the Black and Tan interior.

Hey we like them...!
Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks, the color options are a bit different for the interior color I have. When I ordered the jeep I ordered the black and tan. So I ordered the seat covers. After they arrived I was told buy Jeep that they would not produce the Hard Rock with the Black and Tan interior.

Hey we like them...!
Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah I thought that it was weird that the Hard Rocks have no interior options when everything else does. I'm already planning my order for next year. I cant wait.

Top Bottom