GraniteCrystal build thread

GraniteCrystal

So that mesh part on the door? Not so removable. Looks like an insert with some studs which they put in, then melt on the backside so it doesn't pop off. I could cut/drill them out but at that point I'm committed. I'm not 100% sure I could pull this idea off and I don't want to totally screw up the interior, so I'm scratching this holster-on-the-door idea. Time to find a new place to mount it.

GraniteCrystal

A few updates...

First, looks like the passenger side motor mount may have excessive movement in it and that's causing the growling sound/feel at 3k RPM. Calling dealership tomorrow to have them fix it under warranty.

Second, I got my driveshaft back today and reinstalled. Evo skids won't go back on till dealership does warranty work.

Third, I took a pic with a rainbow
IMG_20170510_183323.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Oh, and fourth I may have a lead on some full doors I could turn into half doors. Didn't someone do that here?

Fifth, I think I found someone to buy my front bumper. Woohoo! Looking at either the GenRight aluminum one or LoD Destroyer.

10abadilla/jk

A few updates...

First, looks like the passenger side motor mount may have excessive movement in it and that's causing the growling sound/feel at 3k RPM. Calling dealership tomorrow to have them fix it under warranty.

Second, I got my driveshaft back today and reinstalled. Evo skids won't go back on till dealership does warranty work.

Third, I took a pic with a rainbow
View attachment 257969
Your rig is looking awesome!.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom