Had To Bring Out The 42s!

Wait, are you now saying this is your Jeep and that it's sitting on 42's? What happened to your white TJ that took a dump and why is it that neither have what you've got listed in your sig? :thinking:

i have 3 jeeps , jk on 42s and 6"lift .. a jk on 33s and the tj ill post some pics

GCM 2

Ummm, that's a 4-door, NOT a 2-door and that Jeep belongs to Luai. Dude, you're full it :naw:

Yep, unfortunately he posted a pic from your old forum and it's of a jeep that belongs to a guy that we are both friends with. Man, that just lame...

Edit; here is your jeep again, I have a few photos of it too

Attachments

• image-2851268604.jpg
    image-2851268604.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 687
  • image-3127987784.jpg
    image-3127987784.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 659
  • image-2516487940.jpg
    image-2516487940.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, unfortunately he posted a pic from your old forum and it's of a jeep that belongs to a guy that we are both friends with. Man, that just lame...

And there you have it folks - proof this guy was full of it. Thanks for the back up Greg.

I guess the little fuck couldn't handle being called out and logged off. :naw:

Figures :naw:

what the fudge??? why would anyone pretend to own something that ..... oh nevermind :eek: i think you may need to tap yourself out brother. good luck talking your way out of this...

andrew -

GCM 2

I guess the little fuck couldn't handle being called out and logged off. :naw:

In fairness, let's give him the chance to correct this small oversight. He may have a viable excuse........;)

I must admit, I'm busted too. Luai's photoshoot in the parking garage is where I got the idea for my half door photos I just took :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom