Had To Bring Out The 42s!

wow....some people, i thought his other thread was a joke as well but wasnt sure untill seeing this one

as much as i would love to have Eddies, moochies, Gregs rig or even one remotely close to either of them i am completely happy and content with what i have right now. i would never try to pass someone elses rig off as mine. thats just a lame move. what an ass

U rocking the nittos mods lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

77" Bf.Toyos and a RK 43" tonka lift with a 1 link rear. Oh and AEV drop down brackets, Coil UNDER shocks and Its all on a dana 30. Yup its preety much the best lift ever made. Trans America makes the best products! :bleh:

I can't believe that guy. What a loser. I would be ashamed logging back in. Bet he kills his current member name and signs up with a new one.

Season-12.jpg

Here is the first Jeep I fell in love with. I used to watch MASH as a kid with my Dad and loved the sound and look of the Jeep. Since then I've been hooked.

Here is a photo of my current Monster Jeep on almost 42's with my hot wife in Sedona.
Sedona March 2013 024.jpg

77" Bf.Toyos and a RK 43" tonka lift with a 1 link rear. Oh and AEV drop down brackets, Coil UNDER shocks and Its all on a dana 30. Yup its preety much the best lift ever made. Trans America makes the best products! :bleh:

You forgot the flip kit dude!

Lock Down or Get Locked Up

1366140954475.jpg since we are all sharing pictures, here is a picture of mine:p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here is mine. It started out as a 2 door sport but I had EVO do some work on it and turn it into a 4 door rubicon with bolt ons. They did great work I think!

Here it was before.

Here is the after.

36607_454954621251959_112970192_n.jpg

Here is mine. It started out as a 2 door sport but I had EVO do some work on it and turn it into a 4 door rubicon with bolt ons. They did great work I think!

Here it was before.

Here is the after.

hahahahhahah poor kid he must be crying now lol

Here it was before.

Here is the after.

wow evo did a great job transforming it! looks like it belonged as a 4 door all along

Yep, unfortunately he posted a pic from your old forum and it's of a jeep that belongs to a guy that we are both friends with. Man, that just lame...

Edit; here is your jeep again, I have a few photos of it too

Wow, I remember wheeling with him in Colorado back when his Jeep was a baby! Back in 2008 I believe. Looks amazing now!

Nice! I thought you had rotopax though. Is that an old picture?

Yea, this was before I got rid of the diesel hybrid swap... It had all the smoke, none of the power or mpg, but still cooler than a Prius;)

Yea, this was before I got rid of the diesel hybrid swap... It had all the smoke, none of the power or mpg, but still cooler than a Prius;)

A little smoke lets you know that your not out of oil. 😜

Top Bottom