Half Doors - Front, new!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Read the rules. I didn't join just to sell. I joined to gain information and support. If I have no input, yet I gain information, that's not me here just to sell stuff. Y'all need to calm down.

No, you need to get out of here with tryin to sell your shit. Even if you were just lurking, there were plenty of other threads you could have posted on with out owning your jeep or your wifes jeep or whatever. This isn't craigslist. Either leave and sell your shit elsewhere or stick around contribute to the forum and then maybe sell your shit.

We don't need to calm down, being that your a long time lurker you would know that this crap happens all the time (practically daily) where people just try to sell there crap on here trying to "help people" and give some "good deals."

highoctane

Caught the Bug
K guys. Thanks for making a dude feel welcome over here. Appreciate it. Y'all are just too cool. If you don't want people with any posts selling things, then make a minimum post rule.

Attachments

• image-2110945642.jpg
    image-2110945642.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 202

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
No, you need to get out of here with tryin to sell your shit. Even if you were just lurking, there were plenty of other threads you could have posted on with out owning your jeep or your wifes jeep or whatever. This isn't craigslist. Either leave and sell your shit elsewhere or stick around contribute to the forum and then maybe sell your shit.

We don't need to calm down, being that your a long time lurker you would know that this crap happens all the time (practically daily) where people just try to sell there crap on here trying to "help people" and give some "good deals."

Truth has been spoken.

FiatDale

You guys are just too cool. Just delete the post, I'll sell them elsewhere to people that may actually want them

Top Bottom