Half Doors - Front, new!

CastleRockJeep

If I was some kind of scam artist just looking to make a couple of bucks there are far easier ways to do it than to post on a jeep forum.

You mean sending 90% of what you sold someone isn't a scam? What if your employer cut your paycheck at $9 an hour instead of $10.

JAGS

Hooked
Appreciate Al Bundy seeing it for what it is - 2 doors for sale. Nothing else. No fine print. If you don't want people selling then make a minimum post count like other forums. It's my wife's jeep so it's not my jeep? Come on, what are you, 6? If I was some kind of scam artist just looking to make a couple of bucks there are far easier ways to do it than to post on a jeep forum. I have jeep doors for sale. They are posted on a jeep forum. Would you rather I make a bunch of one word responses or emoticons to posts to get my count up, so it looks like I'm a contributor?

You could start a valuable thread about wine. Oh wait, someone beat you to it.

As someone with often too much time on his hands and no jeep knowledge coming in, this place has been pretty damn welcoming. Shit, I'm not even a badass and folks still keep me around.

So when I see post questioning "how to be an active member" or "I just read threads and don't post much" it kind of doesn't make sense to me. If you want to be part of this place, anyone can be.

10 post counts in over a year and you never bothered to make an effort to be a part of the community is why everyone jumped all over you. No one knows you.
What, you can't even be bothered to post a pic of a fucking Jeep shadow or your Goddam dog fer Chrissakes?

Yup, this too. [emoji106]

Ddays

Hooked
Why would I want to stick around when a simple post gets this much bashing. Adios.

Because you are clearly enjoying the attention shithead! You're still logged on and have been all morning. If you would have spent this much time
here over the past year maybe someone would have bought your cheap-ass hunky doors by now. :idontknow:

Top Bottom