HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY to MOBY

Coop

Caught the Bug
Wow! What would our lives be like without Moby? Happy birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Moby still looks and sounds bad ass...

dammit!! 12 years later and Moby's doing great...me 12 years later and I'm getting old man bad ass, time to change the diet :cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! It sure has been a hell of a ride and we're so glad that so many of you have been able to watch him grow up. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ha.. that’s cool. Are Jeeps more in line with Dog years.. [emoji848]

LOL! I hope not. Granted, Moby is starting to show his age and all the "new" aftermarket components on him aren't so new anymore. :icon_crazy:

Happy Birthday Moby! I wish we could age as well as you have!

:cheesy: Seriously!

Looks the same? :thinking:

For the most part. I think fiend pointed out that he was a bit cleaner before. :crazyeyes:

Well, the only thing on him that looks the same is the grill.

Why mess with a good thing😁

LOL!! Truth be told, that isn't even his original grill. The first one got damaged from a renegade tire carrier hitting it.

Happy 12th Birthday Moby. I wonder how many that is in jeep years ?

Good question for sure. Hope it's not anything like dog years. :crazyeyes:

Happy birthday Moby. So what’s the miles look like on the old man now?

About 190,000 now. :cool:

He defiantly had his Wheaties every morning , grew up so big and strong. lol

LOL - indeed he did :)

If you've ever heard the saying

“ It's not the years, It's the miles."

It definitely applies to Moby, the stories that Jeep could tell.... Oh wait, they are all on the internet!! 😂

Happy Birthday Moby!!

Funny thing is, we still get people asking about Moby as if they just saw him for the very first time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Moby!!! [emoji322] Age is treating him very well... Looking good!

He still is a looker for sure. Performs better than ever too but he is starting to develop old Jeep problems. Fortunately, he is a Jeep and it's nothing that can't be addressed. :yup:

It’s not the miles, but the smiles. That Jeep has brought many to many people.

Well, it is nice to think that a Jeep that's brought us so many smiles could bring it to others as well. :cool:

12 years and still kicking! Thanks for all the inspiration big guy!

More like kicking ass! :D

Moby still looks and sounds bad ass...

dammit!! 12 years later and Moby's doing great...me 12 years later and I'm getting old man bad ass, time to change the diet :cheesy::cheesy:

LOL - tell me about it :crazyeyes:

Damn 12 years old. That's just about puberty. Watch out, he might get a growth spurt, and a mind of his own.

:cheesy: Man, I don't know how much more growth I could take or afford :crazyeyes:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Looking at Moby's first picture and Jet Li's first picture, I can see a family resemblance. I see sibling rivalry in the future. :brows:

Top Bottom