HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to JET Li

98XJ06LJ

Happy birthday little brother! A year ago Moby had big shoes to fill when Jet Li came into the family. What an amazing first year! Can't wait to see what is in store in the years to come!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Happy birth day!! Hard to believe it’s been a year!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So many birthdays. Cindy, then moby now jet li.

Hmm... Cindy has a birthday, Moby has a birthday, Jet has a birthday, sounds like Cindy gets a new Jeep every 10 years for her birthday...

Glad you see the pattern too :rolleyes2:

Truth be told, we did get our TJ on my birthday but of course, we no longer have it. :grayno:

Happy Birthday Jet!! I believe that you are the "oldest" of all of our 2018 JLs.

The Roadside Repair segment is gonna be great, I'm really looking forward to seeing your trail fixes.

Thanks Eddie and Cindy for everything you share with us!!!:thumb:

LOL - don't know if it's the "oldest" but it's definitely one of the older ones out there. :yup:

A year? Damn! Seems like not too long ago we were all still wondering just exactly what a JL would look like. Happy birthday to Jet Li!

I call fake news. No way its already been a year. lol

I know! We've been so crazy busy lately, we almost glossed over it too. I actually made the post in a pinch. :crazyeyes:

Ever notice some youngsters Mature a lot faster than others. Parenting I guess.

:blush: awe, why thank you :D

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
It's really hard to believe it's been a year already. It seems like last month I was following your coverage of the jl unveiling

Top Bottom