HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 from WAYALIFE!

JJK

Happy new year

Happy new year everyone. Just got the Haly Gast back together and ready for many adventures this year. Hope to hit Moab in March and then again in the fall. IMG_0353.jpg

Jason2012JKUR

Just celebrated New Years with our jeep group in Idaho. I could never ask for a better group of people to ring in the new year with. May 2017 bring as much fun and adventure as 2016 did.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cpospish

WIN a PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES
Post up a destination or wheeling trip you're hoping to run in the coming year and you just might
WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses

Just a little bir of mall crawling today.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Happy new year everyone!!!

I'm hoping just to make it back out west to see good friends again and wheel whatever they lead me too

Ddays

Hooked
Happy New Year all!

No Moab trips this year (driving to Utah twice within 4 months is plenty) but will get out several times to our mountains and Rausch Creek this upcoming year.
Almost have wife talked into Jeep Beach this Summer, we'll see...

desertrunner

My buddy from high school is getting deployed hoping when he gets back I can gather up a few people and take him out to moab for his first trip and get his new 15' rubi worn in :) that and now that I live close to CO again I wanna go hit Eagle Rock for old times sake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Blueknight7777

Happy New Year 2017 when we are hoping to make it to Moab

Happy New Year 2017. This year we are planning to go to the Bantam Jeep Festival and maybe even to Moab.

Buster3479

Happy New Year Wayalife! Our rig is continuing to grow by the day in preparation for 2017's adventures!

My wife and I are still planning an epic vacation trip from Maryland to the Rubicon to meet and wheel with some really cool Wayalifers! We're stocking up 3 weeks of vacation to have plenty of time to play in both Colorado and Utah on the way back. We're looking forward to 2017 more than any prior year!

IMG_5384.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom