cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Happy new year everyone!

Had two awesome mods this year!

First was finally moving up to 37’s and running the cooper stt pros
IMG_7340.jpg

Next mod is deff the mopar hood I got at the tent sale
IMG_8364.jpg

One of my favorite wheeling trips from this past summer was this foggy one to Rausch creek
IMG_7879.JPG

And of course two of my favorite hang out trips to the beach.
First one with just sheaffadelic and we hit up the beach
IMG_7674.jpg
And the second would be when sheaffadelic and Hinrich both came down in mid August for a boating and drinking weekend and we found ourselves at dogfish head
IMG_8043.jpg
IMG_8093.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
The last week of October when I picked up my 79' CJ-5. Pic is day two after getting it home.
The restoration posts and videos for Calamity Jane were something I really connected with and was inspired by.

IMG_0341.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Happy New Year to you :thumb:

One hell of a year! Glad to be part of Wayalife and able to share so many cool adventures with awesome people. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for capturing so many moments.

View attachment 288077

Most memorable food moment...that time Overlander didn't make fun of my meat. [emoji23][emoji23]

LOL!! Was a hell of a year for sure. So glad that you and Amy were able to join in on the fun :yup:

Ice skating rink above water fall at Chinaman Gulch Colorado View attachment 288085

Hey now, that's pretty cool :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Happy new year everyone!

Had two awesome mods this year!

First was finally moving up to 37’s and running the cooper stt pros

Next mod is deff the mopar hood I got at the tent sale

One of my favorite wheeling trips from this past summer was this foggy one to Rausch creek

And of course two of my favorite hang out trips to the beach.
First one with just sheaffadelic and we hit up the beach

And the second would be when sheaffadelic and Hinrich both came down in mid August for a boating and drinking weekend and we found ourselves at dogfish head

View attachment 288093

Awesome recap of your 2017 :thumb:

The last week of October when I picked up my 79' CJ-5. Pic is day two after getting it home.
The restoration posts and videos for Calamity Jane were something I really connected with and was inspired by.

View attachment 288091

That is just so cool! So glad to see another piece of old iron getting the care it deserves :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked
Would have to say it’s been an up and down year on my end, was an absolute pleasure and blast to be part of 2 of those memorable trips and look fwd to many more in the future, but mainly spending time with great friends! Thanks for sharing everything over the past year! Happy new year everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

Great post! My memorable 2017 moments are definitely GraniteCrystal's run for the kids:

IMG_20170608_114646.jpg

And the unexpected awesomeness of our Wheeler Lake run.

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Happy New Year wayalife family!!

My most memorable jeep related moment this year without a doubt was the day I picked up my new Jeep a JKRR. This is the second jk I've owned and I absolutely love it. IMG_20171016_185644.jpg
The thing I'm most grateful for this year is that my 25 yr old son and 2 yr old granddaughter are ok after serious head on collision caused by a reckless driver in snowy/icy conditions new year's Eve day. IMG950267.jpeg

Houndy95

Happy New Year! My most memorable moment this year has to be when I was able to finally pull the trigger on my JK. Here's to a great 2018!

E9729698-9333-4739-B433-B789D6419DF8.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would have to say it’s been an up and down year on my end, was an absolute pleasure and blast to be part of 2 of those memorable trips and look fwd to many more in the future, but mainly spending time with great friends! Thanks for sharing everything over the past year! Happy new year everyone!!

You know, for 2018, we really need to get you back in a Jeep :yup:

View attachment 288114
spending the week- heart and soul!

Now that was a hell of a good time! :thumb:

Great post! My memorable 2017 moments are definitely GraniteCrystal's run for the kids:

And the unexpected awesomeness of our Wheeler Lake run.

View attachment 288118

Nice! :thumb:

Happy New Year wayalife family!!

My most memorable jeep related moment this year without a doubt was the day I picked up my new Jeep a JKRR. This is the second jk I've owned and I absolutely love it. View attachment 288119
The thing I'm most grateful for this year is that my 25 yr old son and 2 yr old granddaughter are ok after serious head on collision caused by a reckless driver in snowy/icy conditions new year's Eve day.

Oh man!! So glad that they're okay after a hit like that :shock:

Happy New Year! My most memorable moment this year has to be when I was able to finally pull the trigger on my JK. Here's to a great 2018!

View attachment 288125

WooHoo!! Congrats to you :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked

Certainly on the list of plans for the year! Hopefully sooner than later

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Houndy95

Thanks I appreciate it!

jesse3638

Hooked
We were fortunate enough to attend the News Years run and the 3rd Whiskey Wanderlust. As always it was an amazing time with friends. Lisa and I also celebrated our 1 year anniversary in November by experiencing Moab and can't wait to go back and see more. While there because of this forum we met Casey and his father who were gracious enough to have us along on Hell's Revenge. Unfortunately I'm not much of a picture taker so Lisa has them all. Here is to another great year. Can't wait to see what 2018 has in store. Best wishes to all and a big thanks Eddie and Cindy for creating this forum and allowing us to create memories and friendships which most likely would not have been created with out it.

Here are a few from the top of the world.

IMAG2541.jpg

IMAG2540.jpg

IMAG2539.jpg

Here are few from the Whiskey Wanderlust-Primm to Beaty

IMAG2564.jpg

IMAG2562.jpg

IMAG2569.jpg

IMAG2575.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We were fortunate enough to attend the News Years run and the 3rd Whiskey Wanderlust. As always it was an amazing time with friends. Lisa and I also celebrated our 1 year anniversary in November by experiencing Moab and can't wait to go back and see more. While there because of this forum we met Casey and his father who were gracious enough to have us along on Hell's Revenge. Unfortunately I'm not much of a picture taker so Lisa has them all. Here is to another great year. Can't wait to see what 2018 has in store. Best wishes to all and a big thanks Eddie and Cindy for creating this forum and allowing us to create memories and friendships which most likely would not have been created with out it.

Here are a few from the top of the world.

View attachment 288551

View attachment 288552

View attachment 288553

Here are few from the Whiskey Wanderlust-Primm to Beaty

View attachment 288554

View attachment 288555

View attachment 288556

View attachment 288557

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man that was a great time. Looking forward to seeing guys again in a couple days.

Top Bottom