Hard Rock, Ocala, Florida

All right Jeep fans it is time to set up another run to Hard Rock in Ocala, FL. Looking at the calendar and the weather it looks like the weekend of June 7th is going to be a good weekend. So mark your calendars and let me know if you want to go. Not sure how busy it will be but we will just have to play it by ear. I will update the meeting location and time as it gets closer and who is coming. I know for me it is about a 2 hour drive from Jacksonville. Not sure from South Florida.

{EDIT} it will be $25 per Jeep to get in and paid at the entrance.

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK +2
2. Leximann +1
3. Ed & Jill Lapadura
4. HIEMDALL_TJ

Very Likely:
1. MistyCherie

Maybe:
1.Flatattack (Depending on Schedule)

I think camping is $10 a night.

JK-JOHN-E

Will, put me down as a solid maybe. Gonna check with Craig aka SOFLJK71 and see if he wants to trek up together.

All right Jeep fans it is time to set up another run to Hard Rock in Ocala, FL. Looking at the calendar and the weather it looks like the weekend of June 7th is going to be a good weekend. So mark your calendars and let me know if you want to go. Not sure how busy it will be but we will just have to play it by ear. I will update the meeting location and time as it gets closer and who is coming. I know for me it is about a 2 hour drive from Jacksonville. Not sure from South Florida.

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK +2
2. Leximann +1
3. Ed & Jill Lapadura
4. HIEMDALL_TJ
5. JK-John-E
6. Beyrgut

Very Likely:
1. MistyCherie

Maybe:

JK-John-E you have been added to the list.

Last edited:

Beyrgut

I am in too. For those looking to camp, the Santos Trailhead (mountain bike/hiking) isn't too far away.

I am in too. For those looking to camp, the Santos Trailhead (mountain bike/hiking) isn't too far away.

Adding you to the list.

Hard Rock offer primitive camping on the grounds.

This is going to epic event. We are definitely going to have to get a picture somewhere with all the Jeeps.

Last edited:

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK +2
2. Leximann +1
3. Ed & Jill Lapadura
4. HIEMDALL_TJ
5. JK-John-E
6. Beyrgut
7. SoFloJK71

Very Likely:
1. MistyCherie

Maybe:

Looks like we are going to have a great representation from all over FL with the exception of the Pan Handle.

R/
Will

Top Bottom