Hard Rock, Ocala, Florida

All right Jeep fans it is time to set up another run to Hard Rock in Ocala, FL. Looking at the calendar and the weather it looks like the weekend of June 7th is going to be a good weekend. So mark your calendars and let me know if you want to go. Not sure how busy it will be but we will just have to play it by ear. I will update the meeting location and time as it gets closer and who is coming. I know for me it is about a 2 hour drive from Jacksonville. Not sure from South Florida.

{EDIT} it will be $25 per Jeep to get in and paid at the entrance.

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK
2. Leximann
3. Ed & Jill Lapadura
4. HIEMDALL_TJ
5. JK-John-E
6. Beyrgut
7. SoFloJK71
8. SoFloJK71's daughter
9. Flatattack
10. Scott

Very Likely:
1. MistyCherie

Maybe:
1. Mike
2. Steve

Ok so the list has been updated. We will need to split into two groups. Just hope the park is not stupid full that weekend. It will be two weeks after Memorial day so we will just have to see.

R/
Will

HEIMDALL_TJ

Ok so the list has been updated. We will need to split into two groups. Just hope the park is not stupid full that weekend. It will be two weeks after Memorial day so we will just have to see.

R/
Will

Add Matt please (904Jeep)

Also it would be better to put Scott under very likely instead

All right Jeep fans it is time to set up another run to Hard Rock in Ocala, FL. Looking at the calendar and the weather it looks like the weekend of June 7th is going to be a good weekend. So mark your calendars and let me know if you want to go. Not sure how busy it will be but we will just have to play it by ear. I will update the meeting location and time as it gets closer and who is coming. I know for me it is about a 2 hour drive from Jacksonville. Not sure from South Florida.

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK
2. Leximann
3. Ed & Jill Lapadura
4. HIEMDALL_TJ
5. JK-John-E
6. Beyrgut
7. SoFloJK71
8. SoFloJK71's daughter
9. Flatattack
10. 904Jeep

Very Likely:
1. MistyCherie

Maybe:
1. Mike
2. Steve
3. Scott

Updated to add 904Jeep to the go list and Scott to the maybe list.

R/
Will

bossmare

If any over-nighters are interested in something different, I could set up a tour of WR Ranch and their premier Gypsy Vanner horses. They have a couple of babies on the ground now. They're in Oxford so we'll have to see how far they are but maybe Sunday afternoon?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK
2. Leximann
3. Ed & Jill Lapadura
4. HIEMDALL_TJ
5. JK-John-E
6. Beyrgut
7. SoFloJK71
8. SoFloJK71's daughter
9. Flatattack
10. 904Jeep

Very Likely:
1. MistyCherie

Maybe:
1. Mike
2. Steve
3. Scott
4. Jeepmed

updated.........

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

for all of those that are going be sure to bring an ice chest with lunch stuff and drinks. There is not a snack shop on the grounds.

R/
Will

HEIMDALL_TJ

for all of those that are going be sure to bring an ice chest with lunch stuff and drinks. There is not a snack shop on the grounds.

R/
Will

I'm thinking we can all stop in the middle of the day and eat some lunch by the quarry.

Top Bottom