Hauk Offroad Skidplates: Yikes...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I fought with them for 3months trying to explain that their “skid that come with two sets of mounts to fit the new 2021 3.6’s” wasn’t even close to fitting up to mine, even after emails, measurements, photos, videos and even offering to drive 6hours out so they could mock it up on mine I decided to look somewhere else when they started avoiding my phone calls and stop answering my emails.
I think it had something to do with me saying “you should probably update the product page to Not have 2021’s on if they don’t fit…”

What a heap of trash it was after all of it too. Even if we got the engine mounts worked out, it was going to have to be modified to fit the exhaust pipe, crossmember holes didn’t line up, and it was stupid heavy. All dual layered 1/4” steel plate all around the edges for…. Compensating for a poor design that wasn’t structurally sound, I guess?

I know my MORE one has been drug across a TON in the last year and I haven’t had a single issue with it. Should’ve done it from the get go
Wow, that really sucks. I guess the only thing that's changed with them is their name. Sorry to hear it.

Top Bottom