Head light recommendation.

JW on my jeep, wow, very impressed, very happy. Spendy like others have said, but worth it for a safety item imo. I'm in Canada, so far so good even though they are not heated. And we've had a taste of wet snow recently too,

Eddie has a great write up here for headlight alignment, worked like a charm.

I have no personal experience with truck lights or the new procomp lights.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

Truck lites are worth the money. Heated allow no snow or ice buildup, and if you notice the best high beams by a landslide, only slightly lower lux rating than the speaker lights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Truck lites are worth the money. Heated allow no snow or ice buildup, and if you notice the best high beams by a landslide, only slightly lower lux rating than the speaker lights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I second the heated. I thought that here in Georgia I would have no use for heated headlights.....well earlier this month proved me wrong lol
IMG_0003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jack diddly

I second the heated. I thought that here in Georgia I would have no use for heated headlights.....well earlier this month proved me wrong lol
View attachment 287199

I have to agree with you for heated. I live in Idaho and from what my wife is telling me, it's snowing pretty well today. I'd just like to keep things safe incase it really comes down, especially since my wife uses it as a daily driver. I think I'll be going with the TL for the heated option. I thought the jw had the heated option too. Nice pic by the way.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I dont have any of the above headlights but have been on the road in front of the Trucklights and JW J2 and as they both were bright. But I felt like I was driving in my own shadow when the JW were behind me. Them things are bright! But all of them are better than the stock ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

TankGirl28

Check Amazon I sold my Jw speaker .... and we got a pair for around $180 on Amazon that are amazing ! Haven’t had a issue with them rain/ mud/water crawling bouncing around with the best of them !

Robertcrav

There’s a set of knock offs on eBay for 60 bucks I’ve been staring at. I wish someone with good lights would get a set just to compare how well China knocked them off.

Watch the headlight revolution video i posted in this thread, they test a few different knock offs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom