headlight bulb

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you looking for LED replacement bulbs or just incandescent? If the later, I like Sylvania Silver Star Ultras. At least, on other vehicles I've installed them on. If LED, I'm not sure what's available for the JL but I have run Opt7's on the Renegade that I used to have and thought they were an improvement over stock.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Find a set of factory LED lights. I don’t know if there is a better option out there than those.
Yup, they're pricey but without question, the best headlights I've ever owned on a Jeep. The JL/JT ones are nothing short of amazing and put ALL other LED headlights I've seen to shame.

jeeeep

Hooked
I've got the SuperNova V.4 LED bulbs in the stock lens, used the Tazer to switch to LEDs

also switched the fogs to SuperNova

they're nice and bright

LarryB

I installed Oracle Oculus lights. They are spectacular, but a word of warning to non-US users ... they did not play well with a Canadian Jeep’s DRL setup (and likely any non dealer installed OEMs). Easy fix, using JScan or any other modifier, but be aware of it.

jesse3638

Hooked
I just installed the KC Highlights gravity pro's in my JK. They made s huge difference. As mentioned above the Mopar LED's sound like a great option. The KC's are about $200 cheaper than OEM. Either choice would be expensive but I'm happy with my decision.

Top Bottom