HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

Hack12

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Another awesome video! Thanks for all the effort and hard work making these videos. I know I speak for the Jeep community when I say, "You rock!"

JeepFan

Hooked
Great People, Incredible Scenery, Jeeps, Mud...It doesn't get much better than that! Great video Eddie and Cindy! Can't wait for the next one...:thumb:

wvtrees

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Very nice. Makes me want to jump in and go now.

rubicrawl

What do I have to do to go on the next jkx? And about what time frame do you guys plan it I'm really interested in going I have like 3 weeks of vacation saved up

cj2jk

Sick Video!!

Great Job Eddy and Cindy whats next? Hate to be pushy but I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazyeyes::bleh::icon_crazy::rock:

billybob990

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Nice video! EVO's rig was buried!!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Like the participants, I hated to see it end. Who needs a passport when you have your Jeep and this great country to explore.
Thx again Cindy and Eddie for a JKX well done. AGAIN!:yup:

Top Bottom