HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Am I the only one that cant get audio?!?!?! HEEEEEEELP

Really? You can see the video but no sound? I just checked on my iPhone and it plays just fine. I have not heard of anyone else saying that they can't hear it and a few have been from Canada.

FuriousDz

Great Video!!! Now thats more like the wheeling we do here on the east coast.
Not a lot of big rocks but we have plenty of mud, guess it was a good thing you switched to those mud graplers :D

Also was that a little homage to the movie Gladiator in the beginning there with the sand

Cant wait to see the rest of !!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Few comments, first, AWESOME! What a great start to a great series of videos.

Two, Mike hit that tree super hard! :cheesy::thumb:

And three I would love to go on one of these. I have always wanted to and watching this one just made it that much more of a dream. :thumb:

Can't wait for part 2!

Renagade119

Really? You can see the video but no sound? I just checked on my iPhone and it plays just fine. I have not heard of anyone else saying that they can't hear it and a few have been from Canada.

Ohh, I just go it figured it out. Google Chrome was just having a tantrum, nothing Firefox couldnt fix. Awesome video, cant wait for parts 2 and 3

GCM 2

Very nice!

Eddie, Cindy, and Andrew, you guys never cease to amaze! You absolutely captured the feeling of being there :rock:
I was worried the video would not come close to showing how slick the trails were, but it is more than obvious in the footage!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
GREAT JOB! Sincerely, just when I don't think your videos can get any better..... I'm astounded with your ability to put these together. Thank you. Like the rest of us ill be waiting for the next three, till then ill be watching this one again (and again).

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Just three comments:
1. Gorilla snot and Robitussin - You're a better man than me Greg!:rock:
2. The Grapplers work in the mud!:yup:
3. I'm gonna watch it again right now. It's that good!!:thumb::thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Part 1, very cool. I want more!!!! :thumb:

That was Awesome, Great Job!!!!

Just watched it again, The trees and rigs really took a beating, also, Good think you had a high pressure washer because I don't think the garden hose would have worked!!

Top Bottom